Issues saving Datalogs to desktop

Tim Abadie

Jupiter, FL
Vehicle Model
FB6
So I'm having issues downloading my datalogs from flashpro to my PC. It goes through the whole downloading procedure, but my datalogs are not showing up anywhere on the computer. I have the latest version of FP manager and all updated drivers. I've never had an issue until recently. Anybody experience this issue?

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

can you do a search for :
.fpdl
files on your computer?

This happened to me during my last tune session with vit. I had to delete then reinstall FP manager. All of a sudden like 10 data logs showed up on my desktop. Hope u figure this out.

Could also be a firewall issue. I have to disable my antivirus to even start flashpro manager. Maybe your antivirus is preventing flashpro manager from making changes to your hard drive. That is if you recently changed or updated your antivirus.

Also check where flashpro manager is saving your data logs under settings. It might be saving then to a different directory somewhere else.

Sent from my SM-G955U using Tapatalk

So Ive spent a lot of time trying to figure this out. The only files I can find are shortcuts that are linked to themselves. They are not actually any files. Very confusing. Maybe its the new software or something. I even tried doing on a laptop with windows 7. Unfortunately my tune with Vit is at a halt until I figure this out, and my flashpro has become a very expensive piece of plastic lol. Still working on it, hopefully a software update will fix the issue. I'm completely stumped.

So Ive spent a lot of time trying to figure this out. The only files I can find are shortcuts that are linked to themselves. They are not actually any files. Very confusing. Maybe its the new software or something. I even tried doing on a laptop with windows 7. Unfortunately my tune with Vit is at a halt until I figure this out, and my flashpro has become a very expensive piece of plastic lol. Still working on it, hopefully a software update will fix the issue. I'm completely stumped.
Did you try installing the software again as mentioned above?

Yea, I tried uninstalling and reinstalling the software again, and it is still not working. The last option is to retry the datalogs. Going to try that today.

Update: Sorry for not posting sooner, but I have resolved the issue. Thanks for all the help. In case someone else encounters this issue I had to update all the firmware, and I opted out of running the beta version. It wasnt working for me. I cleared the flashpro and re-did the datalog and it all worked fine. My tune has continued since. :)

Back