ITB?

bill silvis

Latrobe Pa
Vehicle Model
Civic si
Body Style
coupe
has anyone looked into itbs? im not sure how it would work on drive by wire and not cable. or if anyone made itbs for 9ths gens i havent found anything on them at all really.

you know i couldnt tell you i think they look sick but i know for our cars youd have to do a ton of work and get a k tuned ecu and k pro becuase they are meant to work drive by cable like older teggys and civics @JonnyRotten

theres a few guys running ITBs with drive by wire, look up rywires EA-T hes running a B series with drive by wire technology (they never came DBW) i jusyt know it will take alot of research and trial and error to get it to work properly

I'm not sure what an ITB is but what I read in the link its $2500 and provides 21 whp. May as well spend an extra $500 and get a supercharger imo.

yeah you have 4 little trumpet looking things and they each suck in air it looks cool. but the amount of work and money id put into iid probably lose my mind

They do get great gains as well, the reason why they are so expensive is cause they take so much to fab

Back