Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

I got ya. I've just seen some instances where users had heavily modified cars on 8th, and then had their car totaled out. They lost basically all of their "upgrades", because they weren't covered by insurance.

Here's a mini photo shoot, nothing too crazy some pictures are really good quality some are bad..
1378168_757278030965378_55646604_n.jpg
1383319_757280600965121_183764197_n.jpg
1384143_757281377631710_19899433_n.jpg

1384158_10151753206749065_688281011_n.jpg
1380748_10151753207119065_220933583_n.jpg
1380016_10151753207254065_1695379994_n.jpg

These are my second set of Enkei RPF1's but this time in 17x9+35, Tires are Falken Azenis FK453's 235/40ZR17, Camber is basically set at 1.8 front and 1.6 rear
Nice setup. What are you currently lowered on?.... im looking to have the same wheel and tire setup but I am lowered on h&r. Im afraid that I will rub due to meaty tires.

Nice setup. What are you currently lowered on?.... im looking to have the same wheel and tire setup but I am lowered on h&r. Im afraid that I will rub due to meaty tires.
I'm currently on D2 Racing RS coilovers w/camber plate, and 12K front and 7.5k rear spring rates, max stiffness on dampening. -2 camber front and rear with Ingalls Camber bolts up front and Skunk2 Racing V2 Rear camber arms. My front fenders are rolled flat and pulled, also my rear quarters are rolled flat as well. So no rubbing at all for me.

I got ya. I've just seen some instances where users had heavily modified cars on 8th, and then had their car totaled out. They lost basically all of their "upgrades", because they weren't covered by insurance.

I apologize ahead of time for the following rant...

Back when I was young, had extra cash, and a decent income, I bought a new car. Being inexperienced, I thought I could get parts insured with my insurance. What a rude awakening I had. I simply inquired through a broker about very simple parts. Springs and wheels, that's it, and I didn't even buy much less install them. My insurance went from $3500 straight to $5800. Apparently I was higher risk because I inquired about parts. This was State Farm btw. Luckly I qualify for TD-MM (group rate) insurance and it dropped me to $2400 a year. Even then I had yearly inspections to see if I modded my car. -Any- mod and I would be dropped. Fun place isn't it. Oh and here's a biased interpretation of the current law but echos the sentiments of the law makers and insurance companies: http://www.examiner.com/article/illegal-street-racing-rehab (note that they want to crush modified cars so you won't street race). All I hear is people doing under the table stuff, (don't ask, don't tell) or getting really lucky. Last option is "facility" where premiums start at $6K and up (mandatory ins. here so this is for drunks or people that hit any and everything).

Did I mention no, and I mean none at all, insurance companies cover "timed" "speed" events? Apparently due to a court ruling on an incident at a drag strip where a car hit the stands and spectators, an insurance company cannot say they do not cover specific locations or events. The slight win here is HPDE events are legal as they're not competition but rather "advance driver's education". This took a court ruling to happen. Yet all policies have vague wording of "timed" and "speed" included. When you try to ask specifically for parts or track use... they brush you aside. Does this really make sense for a place with the densest collection of tracks in the country? Along with hosting the Ontario Time Attack series, a really fun looking organization for grassroots motorsports. Again, the insurance companies adopt a "don't ask, don't tell" stance, and nobody has come forward with claims of getting dropped specifically for attending the events. Most end with "breach of policy" not related to the event. Even the attempts to create an enthusiast friendly insurance fizzled out. Looking at British Columbia's public insurance with envy here, where they only need an inspection and just add on the part costs to the premium (and road legal of course).

JayDieM.TraN, props to you for putting up with all this BS.

Appreciate the insight. I've never heard of a situation like you've just described. Eye opening.
Appreciate the insight. I've never heard of a situation like you've just described. Eye opening.
I was dropped by RBC 3 years ago when my FA5 was vandalized. it was a lowered civic with wheels and a lip and they dropped me because apparently i was high risk. Insurance in Ontario is the absolute worst

I was dropped by RBC 3 years ago when my FA5 was vandalized. it was a lowered civic with wheels and a lip and they dropped me because apparently i was high risk. Insurance in Ontario is the absolute worst
I agree...just getting a quote for insurance with rbc and all state at 19 with a G2 license when I first bought my FB6 back in 2011, were both at $1890 and $2500 a month...that's just really crazy.

I apologize ahead of time for the following rant...

Back when I was young, had extra cash, and a decent income, I bought a new car. Being inexperienced, I thought I could get parts insured with my insurance. What a rude awakening I had. I simply inquired through a broker about very simple parts. Springs and wheels, that's it, and I didn't even buy much less install them. My insurance went from $3500 straight to $5800. Apparently I was higher risk because I inquired about parts. This was State Farm btw. Luckly I qualify for TD-MM (group rate) insurance and it dropped me to $2400 a year. Even then I had yearly inspections to see if I modded my car. -Any- mod and I would be dropped. Fun place isn't it. Oh and here's a biased interpretation of the current law but echos the sentiments of the law makers and insurance companies: http://www.examiner.com/article/illegal-street-racing-rehab (note that they want to crush modified cars so you won't street race). All I hear is people doing under the table stuff, (don't ask, don't tell) or getting really lucky. Last option is "facility" where premiums start at $6K and up (mandatory ins. here so this is for drunks or people that hit any and everything).

Did I mention no, and I mean none at all, insurance companies cover "timed" "speed" events? Apparently due to a court ruling on an incident at a drag strip where a car hit the stands and spectators, an insurance company cannot say they do not cover specific locations or events. The slight win here is HPDE events are legal as they're not competition but rather "advance driver's education". This took a court ruling to happen. Yet all policies have vague wording of "timed" and "speed" included. When you try to ask specifically for parts or track use... they brush you aside. Does this really make sense for a place with the densest collection of tracks in the country? Along with hosting the Ontario Time Attack series, a really fun looking organization for grassroots motorsports. Again, the insurance companies adopt a "don't ask, don't tell" stance, and nobody has come forward with claims of getting dropped specifically for attending the events. Most end with "breach of policy" not related to the event. Even the attempts to create an enthusiast friendly insurance fizzled out. Looking at British Columbia's public insurance with envy here, where they only need an inspection and just add on the part costs to the premium (and road legal of course).

JayDieM.TraN, props to you for putting up with all this BS.

Thanks for clearing it up for me, and yes I'm actually more interested in getting into the Circuit Racing/Tracking/Lapping now, not really into street racing, to be honest I think it's a big waste of time and for sure really risky especially when you have all of spectators just standing around. I'd rather race my car on the track than oppose to the street.

Myself, my crew (TOP END R4C1N6 MOTORSPORTS) and friends from fellow crews went to our friend's/mechanic shop's event, all day 9-5 Lapping event hosted by Defcon Racing and free BBQ with show and shine hosted by OptionJDM (My sponsorship), and Carbox Industries. The event was held
at Shannonville Motosports Park October 20, 2013 (My first time ever on the track for lapping.)
There's more pictures floating around by other photographers who were there taking pictures.

Getting ready for warm up lap.
1396071_10153334947745262_380082367_n.jpg

Getting chased by a Fully Built Track car EH2 and Eric's SXE10 IS300.
1390544_10151769823739065_1362475940_n.jpg

The Taffeta White Trio
1374720_10151769825529065_938820614_n.jpg
1377617_10151769823599065_1154662569_n.jpg

FUNCTION vs FORM, which would you choose?
1385474_10153406819735424_2119657333_n.jpg

Just cooling down after a couple of laps.
1382412_10151769824464065_110360543_n.jpg

Home time after such a long day.
1385817_10151769825859065_1238083518_n.jpg

looks like an awesome time.... thanks for posting these
You're welcome Webby! I know I haven't really posted updates lately, been actually really busy at work. As we're getting in a lot of brand new redesigned BMW X5's, just have been checking them in as they're getting unloaded at the dealership.

I'm currently on D2 Racing RS coilovers w/camber plate, and 12K front and 7.5k rear spring rates, max stiffness on dampening. -2 camber front and rear with Ingalls Camber bolts up front and Skunk2 Racing V2 Rear camber arms. My front fenders are rolled flat and pulled, also my rear quarters are rolled flat as well. So no rubbing at all for me.
So without fenders being pulled or camber kit, this setup will not work without rubbing in my case?

So without fenders being pulled or camber kit, this setup will not work without rubbing in my case?
You'll rub without fenders being rolled or pulled in the front and rolled quarters in the rear due to running a square set up 17x9 with 235/40 tires, but if you're running stretched tires like a 215/45 you'll be fine same for 225/40 or 225/45

You'll rub without fenders being rolled or pulled in the front and rolled quarters in the rear due to running a square set up 17x9 with 235/40 tires, but if you're running stretched tires like a 215/45 you'll be fine same for 225/40 or 225/45
Unfortunately a 215's width tire will look like **** on a x9... 225/40 tires are only offered in slicks which is not an option. However 225/45 tire seems a bit weird that it will fit due to a higher sidewall.

Well...another season has ended a couple weeks ago. Just sold my 2013 summer wheels, Enkei RPF1's in 17x9+35 my buddy from my TERM416 Family, at least it'll be in the family still. But new wheels coming soon!! Open lapping was really fun, looking forward for it again next season!
996657_612301632148744_1896369008_n.jpg

Already order new wheels, or deciding on what you want?

Back