Jaycee Dinero's Ultimate All-In-1 Build Thread (Past/Present)

Recent from 2014 i ran 17x9+35 with 245/40 front and 225/45 rear
Okay I just ordered varrstoen 17x9 with the plus 22 mm offsets 4 of them for front and rear. The question is I wanna lower my Si from factory but I don't want lots of negative in the front and the rear. But I want a clean meaty aggressive look. Is that possible?

It is possible Matt, it depends how low you're going. Regardless you're required to roll and pull front fenders, and roll quarters. If you want to tuck 17x9+22 with 245/40 you're gonna rub in the rear inner wheel well and front you may rub on hard turns

I'd wager you're going to be poking out of the fenders by almost an inch without the camber the others have had to run to get the wheels to tuck

I know I have to run neg camber just trying to avoid making my car look like a triangle lol. To much is -4. Put it this way I want my tires wearing evenly. I like "Trackedfb6" setup that's what I'm looking for I even think he's running just a tad to much negative camber in the back but I can live with that and I know he has +27 offsets on his.

Trackedfb6 cleared and he's running +27 offset with 245s and his is exactly what I'm looking for. 5mm can't make that much of a difference. I wish I new more about his build like how much camber he is running.

The front will clear but rear's won't cause your you'll rub against your gas fill up neck on hard turning/cornering...that can be hazardous

Well I'm not gonna argue I'm just giving you a word of advice. You will not clear with 17x9+22 with 245/40 in the rear with minor camber lol. You'll rub. Usually the ideal. Square set up I've seen many 9th owners run are 17x9+35 with 245/40 or with 235/40. I wouldn't recommend running x9+22 rear with 245/40 thats gonna chew up the inner rear wheel well and quarters if you hit a nasty dip or hard turns

But what's minor camber to you? And you don't think I can obtain .511 of an inch in rolling my fenders? Cuz that's the difference in offset.

Back