JDM Red H emblems for 9thgens?

blue rocket

Unique Starts Here.
CT
Anyone have these for the coupe or the sedan? If so, do you have the honda part numbers or exact sizes? I'd love to be able to offer these to you guys... if we have the part numbers or sizes, i can see if my supplier can provide them to me!

thanks!

I don't believe they give the size or product number... i'll need those to see if I can source them as well.

I don't think the official Honda JDM 2012 emblems actually exist.

Correct me if I'm wrong, but the 8thgen JDM emblems do not fit the 9thgen because the pegs don't line up with the holes. I know people have lopped off the pegs to make the 8thgen emblems fit, but that doesn't make them 2012's.
Additionally, the 2012 JDM Civic Type-R hasn't even been released yet. I don't think anyone knows what it will look like, although there's reason to believe that the Euro Civic Type-R is going to be the next JDM Civic Type-R.

Again, I could be completely wrong about this but I cannot find a single place that sells official 2012 JDM emblems AND shows pictures of them with part numbers.
Even my cousin who's living in Japan couldn't source them from the Honda dealership near his house...they claimed the 2012 emblems do not exist.

right... they don't make them specifically for 9thgens. however it is very likely that the same sized JDM emblems already exist (which specific emblems, I am not sure). As for the pegs, even on my 8thgen, i had to break them off...they never lined up with USDM cars.

I know people with 2012 sedans have been putting on the JDM emblems without any major issues. Not sure about the coupes though.

Back