"JDM" Type 9th Gen Badges In Black

hotdogjohnny

USA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I wish that I could find these. I'm tired of the red ones, which look great on CBP, but black ones seem to be available only through Kplayground. No one on ebay, etc. has them, while reds are everywhere. Kplayground wants more than I'm willing to pay. Anyone know of another vendor? Can't be gel emblems.

Last edited:
I mean, you need the red one first and then you can stick the vinyl overlay on top of that. Not just the vinyl on the stock emblem. I hope that was clear.

That was clear. I already have the smooth acrylic red emblems. So I guess the vinyl overlays would help. Nix, do you have a picture of yours kinda up close? Mine look like this:

Si Rear with lighting.jpg

Last edited:
I forgot. Ill do it tomorrow. Sorry man. I'm going to write myself a note even so I don't forget.

I forgot. Ill do it tomorrow. Sorry man. I'm going to write myself a note even so I don't forget.
That's so funny. You made my day! I do the same thing all the time!

@hotdogjohnny : Pics as promised.

Overlay from GRFXP. This is a black background with a white "H" foreground vinyl overlay applied over the red JDM emblem. It's semi-shiny but not glossy like the plastic on the emblem itself. It's a little dirty right now but it has been on for several months and seems to be holding up very well.

P1020624_zpsebe7afd3.jpg

P1020626_zpse03367c3.jpg

P1020625_zpsb9b97556.jpg

Thanks Nix! That looks really good. If not too much money il f2f o that.

Back