JDM yellow headlights.

eric.schwartz.

Hi everyone. So, for the JDM yellow look, for headlights specified I want to make them yellow. I found this on amazon. Is this hard to apply? Would I have to take the front bumper and headlights off in order to apply the film, and do a good job or can I just apply it to the headlights without making too much work for myself. Thanks for any help. I appreciate it. My fog lights are already painted yellow, and I also bought more of the yellow JDM paint on Amazon for after the winter which will destroy the yellow paint unfortunately. Thanks again. uploadfromtaptalk1444761148860.png

Taking of the headlight would be the best but prob could be done with the headlight on the car.

To be honest.....I wouldn't even mess tinting the headlight. There are too many compound curves to deal with that makes installing a vinyl a nightmare unless your a pro. I guess for $15(both sides) it wouldn't hurt to try.

^ this. The compound curves make doing stuff like this difficult. If you do it, you'll want the headlights out to wrap the film properly. If your car is a daily driver, you're not going to want to do this. Unless you live in no mans land and have no police presence, you're just asking for a ticket.

^ this. The compound curves make doing stuff like this difficult. If you do it, you'll want the headlights out to wrap the film properly. If your car is a daily driver, you're not going to want to do this. Unless you live in no mans land and have no police presence, you're just asking for a ticket.
Well I mean my tail lights and fog lights are color. Anyways. It is a daily driver and of course I have cops and I have to watch it as it is with the color of my car. I just thought to better match everything. But I was wondering the same thing about the headlights and the contours of it with the amber parking lights. But I don't have to cover that part. However, if I didn't, it would be yellow and orange at the same time which will look stupid. Maybe I should just stick to having JDM yellow fog lights and that's it. I don't want to paint and blackout my headlights because I have a hids and I don't want to reduce the brightness of them of course.

personally i wouldnt bother. seems difficult, risky with cops, and there isnt much to gain by doing it except for looks which are subjective anyways.

personally i wouldnt bother. seems difficult, risky with cops, and there isnt much to gain by doing it except for looks which are subjective anyways.
Send me that suppose that's true, but I suppose the cops would be after me over that. I just didn't realize that! As far as the fog lights go I guess I'll just deal with their color then.

Back