How did I miss these the first time :drooling:
i tell you some of the shows we go to here in NJ! lol
specially the XXX show woooo!

533671_452873078103653_1218840610_n.jpg

308379_422146844509610_2031423427_n.jpg

Nice exhaust....

Nice dual overhead cams.....

Last edited:
hey jnastii i've been looking for a front splitter like yours everywhere but cant find anything like it, could you point me in the right direction?

anybody here can help me figure out the way to take the sunroof window?? with out taking the whole sunroof off?
i want to wrap my headliner and it would bother me if i leave the sunroof window the same stock color

Car looks great bro, nice and clean just the way I like it. Sorry about the hit and run I know the feeling of how that is. My audi got hit from behind and dude took off.

Car looks great bro, nice and clean just the way I like it. Sorry about the hit and run I know the feeling of how that is. My audi got hit from behind and dude took off.

yea bro it sucks. but shes painted now.

I had a feeling there were from the rsx. What if you bought the a seat bracket for the 2012 civic that's for the recaros, do you think they would fit?

I had a feeling there were from the rsx. What if you bought the a seat bracket for the 2012 civic that's for the recaros, do you think they would fit?
A company makes seat brackets for the 2012 civic now that bolts to Recaros

I think it's called Planted
Yep! Couldn't think of the name

Wedge Eng. might make some now too. But I'm thinkin about seeing if I can get a BNIB set of the black/red stitched DC5 Recaros straight from Honda.

Wedge Eng. might make some now too. But I'm thinkin about seeing if I can get a BNIB set of the black/red stitched DC5 Recaros straight from Honda.

That's exactly what I was thinking about

Last edited:

i bolted on 2 bolts no problem. if u have a welder its pretty easy to mod the brackets

Back