Joe's Super Clean R18 Build Thread - March '14 & 15' ROTM Winner

off the bat can someone recommend me to a set of wheel spacers?

- Work Emotion CR Kai's 17x8 +47 5x114.3
- 225/45/17 Yokohama S Drives

i want it to sit more flush with the fender
links would be appreciated!

didn't want to make a new thread so i'm going to post it here:

does anyone know, if i were to rotate my own tires, would i need to reprogram the sensors or will i be fine?

Last edited:
pushed back to this saturday due to complications >< i'll have pictures for sure, as soon as i get them on

random shots after installing the coilovers..

side1_zps8b42a2d1.jpg

side2_zps4c0125d3.jpg

DSC_0201_zpsb8812a09.jpg

DSC_0196_zps07efaa6b.jpg

DSC_0198_zpsc905485a.jpg

rear is a tad bit lower than the front and there's occasionally light rubbing in the front but we'll fix all that after everything settles in a couple weeks. turned out pretty nice, would go lower if not for road conditions here. the front looks really nice, perfect fitment no spacer necessary but the rear is cambered in a little bit and will need spacers for that stanced look. all in all really nice. big ups to wai and anh for helping me with this project! i'll take some nicer pictures in a couple weeks.

Last edited:
oh btw im running on the stiffest setting. definitely bumpier than stock but not harsh at all, steering stiffened and handling is better. i've also got plenty of driveway and speed bump clearance :D

here's how the car sat before for comparison:

side01.jpg

Last edited:
i was looking at the drop and thought... íts pretty nice. then you had ^ post... which made me go DAMN tháts a good drop. lol. i forgot how horrible the civic looks with no drop. lol.

are those 17s?

i was looking at the drop and thought... íts pretty nice. then you had ^ post... which made me go DAMN tháts a good drop. lol. i forgot how horrible the civic looks with no drop. lol.

are those 17s?

yep 17 x 8...here's a more recent comparison:

left(after drop), right(before drop)

DSC_0201_zps5e799352.jpg

Last edited:
Back