Just a question for you more knowledgedable members

Same website. Discount Tire has a big variety of tires. Discount Tire will do mounting and balancing free of charge. So when you get them, they are ready to be put on! You'll need the right lugs for them though. Nix can help you out with what brand of lugs to put on your wheels.

My friend also referred me to them! Hopefully I can get these in the next month or two! I gotta say I kinda fell in love with the Konig Feather tires you referred me to! It's about $500 + free shipping and I checked discount tires and the estimate was about $250/$300. I gotta go find $800 now haha

I kinda want to buy them just because they are so cheap, I gotta keep myself from buying more wheels.. At least until the end if this year haha. I've still got a set of TL-S wheels that I've never mounted lol

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2
Man I had a friend that had a TL... clean *** one too. Cold air intake and everything! He paid $1,500 total for TSW wheels + tires....

Lugs for the feathers are tricky since it's a tight fit but I found that regular "Gorilla" splined lugs fit just fine.

You can get a set for $25 through nlmotoring. Also order yourself some hubcentric rings while you're there. 73.1-64.1 are the ones you need I think...

here:
http://www.nlmotoring.com/Tuner-Lug-Nuts-Spline-Drive-Black-p/wlns12x1.5b-20.htm

$25 for black spline drive lugs and they come with a key. You can get some other colors too. Chrome, Blue, & Red.
I know for a fact these fit. I have em! The black is starting to wear a little already after just a couple rotations so im probably gonna switch back to the chrome color.

My friend also referred me to them! Hopefully I can get these in the next month or two! I gotta say I kinda fell in love with the Konig Feather tires you referred me to! It's about $500 + free shipping and I checked discount tires and the estimate was about $250/$300. I gotta go find $800 now haha
Between me and my dad we have probably bought 6 sets of wheels/tires from discount tire. They are a great site and the road hazard thing they have is awesome. My dad had something go through his tire on the hwy and he called them up and they sent him a new tire no questions asked, they didn't even want proof of the bad tire.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk 2

I think the Konigs are not super popular cause they aren't wide and they are not flush. Hence the good price.

I'm running a 225/45/17 tire. Fits great and the speedometer is off by less than 1%. Depending on your needs and location I know everyone would love to give you some tire recommendations.

Check the total price for wheels with tax/shipping!

Last edited:

Discounttire and Tirerack are usually the best go to websites to get wheels or tires.

Lugs for the feathers are tricky since it's a tight fit but I found that regular "Gorilla" splined lugs fit just fine.

You can get a set for $25 through nlmotoring. Also order yourself some hubcentric rings while you're there. 73.1-64.1 are the ones you need I think...

here:
http://www.nlmotoring.com/Tuner-Lug-Nuts-Spline-Drive-Black-p/wlns12x1.5b-20.htm

$25 for black spline drive lugs and they come with a key. You can get some other colors too. Chrome, Blue, & Red.
I know for a fact these fit. I have em! The black is starting to wear a little already after just a couple rotations so im probably gonna switch back to the chrome color.

This might sound stupid but should I order them in a quantity of 1? :$

I think the Konigs are not super popular cause they aren't wide and they are not flush. Hence the good price.

I'm running a 225/45/17 tire. Fits great and the speedometer is off by less than 1%. Depending on your needs and location I know everyone would love to give you some tire recommendations.

Check the total price for wheels with tax/shipping!

I don't think Discounttire includes tax or shipping fees in the purchases.

Reactions: Nix
I don't think Discounttire includes tax or shipping fees in the purchases.

Maybe I could just stop by one of their shops and ask them about the total cost of everything and if I could have the wheels shipped and they could do all the work on my car...

Maybe I could just stop by one of their shops and ask them about the total cost of everything and if I could have the wheels shipped and they could do all the work on my car...

The warehouse that has the wheels on stock will mount the tires on for you. The process will be pretty easy since the tires will be mounted and the sets will be ready for you to install.

Also know that you will get an error on your imid display unless you reuse your stock tire pressure sensors (TPMS). If you buy a set of sensors from one of the wheel shops, you'll need honda to calibrate them to your car. You can go without the calibration, but you'll get an error on your imid screen. Shops charge anywhere from like 25-100 dollars to calibrate the sensors. Ask your dealership what they charge.

In addition to what webby mentioned, cloner sensors are also an option to keep the TPMS light from appearing. You'll just have to know the four sensor IDs. Cloner sensors are nice because you can have X amount of wheels and not have to keep recalibrating with new IDs. I plan on getting my first set of cloner sensors for my winter wheels.

In addition to what webby mentioned, cloner sensors are also an option to keep the TPMS light from appearing. You'll just have to know the four sensor IDs. Cloner sensors are nice because you can have X amount of wheels and not have to keep recalibrating with new IDs. I plan on getting my first set of cloner sensors for my winter wheels.
What brand/model do you have in mind?
I've seen different types, all with positive and negative aspects, so just wondering

Also know that you will get an error on your imid display unless you reuse your stock tire pressure sensors (TPMS). If you buy a set of sensors from one of the wheel shops, you'll need honda to calibrate them to your car. You can go without the calibration, but you'll get an error on your imid screen. Shops charge anywhere from like 25-100 dollars to calibrate the sensors. Ask your dealership what they charge.

I got way more than what I bargained for, all this information is great though. Without this forum I have no idea what I'd do lol. Thanks for the information webby!

Back