Just a Thought..

bcurtis

South Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
I was just web searching and day dreaming a little bit and notice that the 2013/2014 Dodge Ram 1500 Sport is probably the best quality/most affordable full size truck out right now.

Jesus that thing is nice! I think the only truck that looks better is the Ford Raptor; however, the Ram is much nicer.

Anyways, I thought it would be fun to ask a much of Honda Civic Gus what they would prefer if they could only have a truck?!

So guys, whatcha think?

Im with you on the ram, probably Chryslers best product, without getting into the vipers etc...

The Tundra is also appealing to me cause I just get that 'reliability' feeling from the Toyota badge

I love the Ram. I have driven it many times, rentals for work, and if I could afford one I would. 1500 Bighorn quad cab with the 5.7 hemi or the 2500 quad cab with a diesel...

Ranger or Tacoma for full on pre-runner build. It's what I wanted before I ended up in the civic. Things work out they way they're supposed to though I guess since I've really liked the car and the community.

Ranger from Camburg Engineering.
armranger_01.jpg

Back