Just Install my new lip. (Modulo style lip)

EJ8*

I just wanted to test fit it and see how it looks before i go get it painted. It is a VERY tight fit. That's good and bad, but I like it! Sorry for the crappy photos. It was taken with my Iphone.

Before
photo12_zps60c19181.jpg

After with the non painted lip

photo1-3_zps59982fd0.jpg

i actually love the look of it unpainted. i'm sure it would look sick painted but idk, just love it black. if anything i'd get it painted gloss black haha

Yes it can be painted. It does look nice unpainted but its not complete. It looks like I cant afford paint. It will look way cleaner painted.

looks good. how was the fitment?! ordering mine once tax refund comes in. thinking about either color matching it or sticker bombing.

Looks good. It'll look even better paint matched :D
Of course it will look better once its painted soon.

paint it gloss black maybe?
nah, going to paint it white
looks good. how was the fitment?! ordering mine once tax refund comes in. thinking about either color matching it or sticker bombing.
fitment was good not perfect but I need to heat gun it to trey to make it form right
i want that lip soo bad... but coils and other things first :(
yeah I would go lower first before any other mods
Agreed. Dont leave your car looking like that haha
It be black only for temp.

Wow! Looks good! Can't wait to see it painted :D
I was going to get it professional painted, but I wanted to try to paint it myself with th oem white paint. ( I have some experiences in painting). If it doesnt turn out good then Ill just take it to a shop. I am doing this with the rattle cans since I am too lazy to bring out the compressor and paint gun.

Is this the KPlayground one or ABS Dynamics one?
None, The lip is just a no name lip, but a copy of the Modulo lip. So basically a Modulo style lip? LOL

Back