Just Purchased a 2015 SI

DjLiquide

Greetings All ...I have switched my loyalty to Honda From Ford Focus ....Hope it was Right Call.... Kind Regards All i drive a lot miles a day bout 90miles or so .... hope it lasts :) already Thinking What Mods that can be Made ...... Peace out all

Attachments

• imagejpeg_2.jpg
    imagejpeg_2.jpg
    195.5 KB · Views: 68
  • imagejpeg_5.jpg
    imagejpeg_5.jpg
    206.9 KB · Views: 70
Thanx All ...@Nomar06 i did not have the ST focus Just a SE and boy the Tranny is Junk in those nothing but problems and had a Fiesta as well same Tranny Same issues. i fried both trannies lol but both are automatics so no i have switched back to manual..Wooot love it ... and this Honda shift s like butter not anything like my 1993 mustang 5.0 t-5 i had years back ...im from Detroit Orgiannly and was so loyal to Ford as family worked there...however i cant be stranded on the side of road lol.....

Welcome to the site. You make a good choice.

Heres some interior shots ..... I sure did not see many choices on seat colors ? But I do luv this combo of colors the Steele gray with the Red ...nice Stiching as well and feel real good like Recaro but not quite . How many options are there ? As in color combos of Seats ? Best Regards all ....

Attachments

• 20150712_133308.jpg
    20150712_133308.jpg
    701 KB · Views: 32
  • 20150712_133319.jpg
    20150712_133319.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 32
Enjoy it man! Looks great. Interior looks better than my 2013, but can't always have everything! If you don't like the clutch looks into doing a CDV delete, SS clutch line and new shifter bushings. I just completed the work today on mine, and god damn... the car feels so much different. Engages faster, shifts smoother, more of a solid engage into each gear.

Enjoy it man! Looks great. Interior looks better than my 2013, but can't always have everything! If you don't like the clutch looks into doing a CDV delete, SS clutch line and new shifter bushings. I just completed the work today on mine, and god damn... the car feels so much different. Engages faster, shifts smoother, more of a solid engage into each gear.
Yes indeed this clutch pedal felt like smushed butter indeed but it does shift very nice ..I will look into those u mention....thanx so much ...Kind Regards ,djliquide

Heres some interior shots ..... I sure did not see many choices on seat colors ? But I do luv this combo of colors the Steele gray with the Red ...nice Stiching as well and feel real good like Recaro but not quite . How many options are there ? As in color combos of Seats ? Best Regards all ....
The si only comes in one variety...the red/black seats that you have. The non-si has solid color seats in beige, gray, or black depending on the exterior paint color.

Welcome to the site. Hope you enjoy your new car. I have 215k on my 8th gen Si and still going strong.

Welcome to the site. One thing is for sure, you'll love the resale value vs the Ford! Plus the interiors on the 15 are great. I think your color is rare too... Nice buy

Welcome! I'll agree with everyone else that Honda is a much more reliable car and cheaper to fix than most.

Back