Kevv's '13 FB6 Build thread

Ok soo I need everyone's opinion on these dry carbon fiber winglets. I think they will look sick but I don't want it to cover the I-vtec decals...and I think they will.

:feedback:

image.jpg image.jpg

image.jpg

I'm so torn on those winglets... LOL

Never seen them before... I would have to see them from a different angle IMHO

How do you like those skunk2 springs? They seem to offer the most significant drop,though that isn't a huge concern of mine but the overall functionality . I've always used teins (s2000,tc) because the offered a reasonable drop without looking like an idiot.
Any rub issues? Issues pulling in&out of places?
The teins gave the car just enough so you didn't have to practically stop to enter a Gas station or worry about a paper cup being dragged down the street.

How do you like those skunk2 springs? They seem to offer the most significant drop,though that isn't a huge concern of mine but the overall functionality . I've always used teins (s2000,tc) because the offered a reasonable drop without looking like an idiot.
Any rub issues? Issues pulling in&out of places?
The teins gave the car just enough so you didn't have to practically stop to enter a Gas station or worry about a paper cup being dragged down the street.
It's honestly the best drop IMO. I don't like slammed cars because you take away a lot of mobility. These springs are perfect if you want to eliminate most of the stock gap. I'd go for it if your considering it. Ohh and before my catback I could drive over speed bumps just fine.

It's honestly the best drop IMO. I don't like slammed cars because you take away a lot of mobility. These springs are perfect if you want to eliminate most of the stock gap. I'd go for it if your considering it. Ohh and before my catback I could drive over speed bumps just fine.

I'm looking to drop my car just enough to close the gap. How many inches would I be looking at you think?

Like you said, I'm looking for it to be practical so I don't have to worry about it later on in the future...

Fyi, it does snow where I live and I switch between my 16 in snow tires and 18 inch summer tires. Also, I'm probably going to be getting a catback exhaust sometime in the near future!

I'm looking to drop my car just enough to close the gap. How many inches would I be looking at you think?

Like you said, I'm looking for it to be practical so I don't have to worry about it later on in the future...

Fyi, it does snow where I live and I switch between my 16 in snow tires and 18 inch summer tires. Also, I'm probably going to be getting a catback exhaust sometime in the near future!
Yeah if it snows where your at I would hold off on spring because I gaurantee you will be getting stuck everywhere that's why my car will be parked in the garage for the winter. If you want to lower it now get coil overs in case you need to adjust the drop due to the winter.

Back