Kit's FB6 Build #SlowAndSteady

FunkMasterK

Wilmington, North Carolina
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
This is my second Civic Si build, following a 2008 Civic Si coupe. I've got some pretty ambitious long-term goals for the car, but due to money issues, upgrades will be slow and steady, with maybe 1 or 2 parts every couple of months. Working full-time with bills and whatnot makes modifying my car the way I want it difficult, but I want to use quality parts only and it'll be worth it when it's finally done.

As the car sits right now, this is whats on it:

Engine:
K&N Typhoon Intake
Invidia Q300 cat-back exhaust

Interior:
Mugen carbon-fiber shift knob
OEM JDM steering wheel emblem
HuskyLiner floormats, trunk mat
Windows tinted, full car

Exterior:
Mugen window visors
OEM JDM emblems, front/rear

my civic 8.jpg my civic 1.jpg my civic 10.jpg my civic 5.jpg my civic 6.jpg

A friend of mine brought that shift knob back to me from Japan after he went to Tokyo Auto Salon. There are a few parts dealers who still sell them online, if I find a link I'll be sure to post it.

As far as my future plans go, my next upgrade will be Skunk2 lowering springs, followed shortly after by Hondata FlashPro. The car still has the factory Michelin Pilot tires on it, and they will need to be replaced fairly soon. Hopefully, I'll have my new wheels by then so I can avoid mounting and balancing headaches. The wheels will be Volk VR G2 PM's in the stock size, most likely wrapped in Michelin Pilot Super Sport tires. Following that (and this is getting fairly far into the future), a rear camber kit will be needed, along with new brake pads (also considering new brake lines, not sure yet). After that, some minor engine internals upgrades will make it into the K24Z7 (valves, gaskets, possibly RBC manifold?) as well as engine mounts. Also, cosmetic upgrades will take place along the way (battery tie down, front lip, rear spoiler, painted valve cover, etc.).

Reactions: 323
Back