Ktuner or Hondata

Ugh they have the wrong dyno pic on the 2012 si page. The detail at the top says tsx for that pic, so that graph is wrong. I didn’t notice till you commented. I removed the pic to avoid confusion
so I am not the only one spreading false info:omg: my info however isn't false, I just don't make things clear so you have to think more and some people hate to think at all:rotfl::corngrin:

Technically that TSX has the K24Z3 the same motor in the 9th SI. I believe they ballooned there numbers or there dyno reads high.

possibly this tune may be using 93 gas instead of 91. In my srt-4 the difference is at least 10HP.

Technically that TSX has the K24Z3 the same motor in the 9th SI. I believe they ballooned there numbers or there dyno reads high.
Very true. The 09 tsx would be k24z3. Many have said their dyno reads high as well. Who knows what mods the tsx had on it. That dyno is being advertised on the full flashpro unit, not the reflash. The lower “reflash” map dyno is just a generic universal update map on a stock car. So, you can compare I guess.

C7CF4B93-E576-46EC-A45D-6D0C8FFDF1C1.gif

2587F25A-0427-41C5-8B28-F6E4BE497484.gif

Back