LEAGUE OF LEGENDS

bump! looking for more friends!

oh added you a while ago was wondering who you were lol

Used to play so much of this game, dumped over 200$ into it I think :( "Free to play" games make me sad.

$200? You're crazy. Did you spend them on champs and skins?

I haven't played League of Legends - yet.

I just bought Guild Wars 2. Outstanding game. Seriously. Its $60, but there's no monthly fee to play and I gotta tell you - its one of the best MMOs I've ever played.

I haven't played League of Legends - yet.

I just bought Guild Wars 2. Outstanding game. Seriously. Its $60, but there's no monthly fee to play and I gotta tell you - its one of the best MMOs I've ever played.

Yeah I bought that on sale from amazon, played it for a bit but didn't get too far. Pretty decent game for a one time fee MMO!

Last edited:
Yeah I bought that on sale from amazon, played it for a bit but didn't get too far. Pretty decent game for a one time fee MMO!

It really is. The worst part about it is the learning curve. It's simple enough, but learning the games mechanics was a pain in the butt, because the tutorials are about non existent. Thankfully, the community in the game is REALLY friendly. Its also nice because you really don't need to "party" to get things done in 9 out of 10 times. If I'm fighting something, you can come help me kill it if you're running by, and you get full EXP and the item drop as well. No penalties.

Every class can also heal itself, which is very nice.

my entire swtor guild migrated to gw2, played it for maybe 30 minutes and never touched it again. not for me

Back