Leather steering wheel is great

Just put my wheel on and what a difference it makes, I swear the car handles better ... LOL

I chickened out because of the airbag (actually I tried to get my wife to do it in case it triggered ...LMAO) So, I took it to Honda and they ended up replacing it for free! I guess they thought it was a backordered accessory I purchased with the car. Well I didn't question it….just drove off very quickly :)

I'd definitely suggest leather steering wheels! I used to sell Nissan's and leather steering wheels are just crazy more comfortable. I have the leather wrapped steering wheel for my 8th gen sedan, and I'd hate to go to a car without it. What are the most important things for a driver? The driver seat and the steering wheel. That's why it's so important.

totally agree ... and although the wheelskins are a great alternative, there is nothing like an OEM wrapped wheel!

You do know unicorn hide is extremely hard to get right now supply is tight due to the fact that most unicorns were attacked and killed by Falkor. BTW isn't it past your bedtime?

well crap there goes my night i didn't win the mega millions i was counting on that money to pay some bills.

Back