Let me introduce myself

Rudy@tirerack

Vendor
Hello Everyone,

I am happy to say I have recently joined 9th Civic Forums. I have worked for Tire Rack for over 9 years. I currently moderate/sponsor several other car forums. You may have seen me out there in the past. I look forward to being a special contact for 9th Civic members. I can assist in answering questions you may have about Tire Rack products. I want to make sure that 9th Civic members get the best service Tire Rack can offer. You can also use me as a contact if you have any issues with the Tire Rack or one of our products. I will do my very best to make sure you are taken care of. I will also pop in and answer question in threads as I can.

The most commonly question I get asked is if forum members get a discount. Unfortunately the answer is no. However a portion of your sale goes back to sponsor this forum. When ordering anything from Tire Rack please mention in the comments section that you were referred by Rudy/9th Civic.

I look forwarding to chatting with you guys and gals!

Welcome!

Which location do you work out of?

Welcome to the site Rudy.

Welcome!

Which location do you work out of?

Thanks everyone! I work out of the South Bend, Indiana office which is our headquarters. I see you're local! Stop by the Tire Rack sometime when your in the area and I can give you a little tour.

Last edited:
Thanks everyone! I work out of the South Bend, Indiana office which is our headquarters. I see your local! Stop by the Tire Rack sometime when your in the area and I can give you a little tour.

Awesome to finally see someone else from the area on the forum! A tour would be great. I am probably picking up some new wheels and summer tires in the spring and will be there at some point.

Great to see you on here! Thanks for your help

Welcome. Happy that you are here. I will definitely be hitting you up with questions and price quotes in the future.

The ZII's are the fastest on our AutoX, but I prefer the Rival's as they are easier to drive and have a more progressive fall off. Of course all of these tires would be with-in a few 10ths of a second on a 30 second AutoX course.

The ZII's are the fastest on our AutoX, but I prefer the Rival's as they are easier to drive and have a more progressive fall off. Of course all of these tires would be with-in a few 10ths of a second on a 30 second AutoX course.

What about Hankook RS-3s compared to these? I had them on my 8th gen Si and they were awesome. Got about 20 autoxes, two PDX events, and 10k out of them before I sold them off to someone else when I was without an Si.

The RS3 are a good tire I like them more for TRACK events as they really like lots of heat to grip well. The Rivals and ZII"s I prefer for Autox as they work better at lower temps but these tires are so competitive sometimes it comes down to specific alignments and set ups.

Welcome man.... I will be spending money at Tirerack very shortly, need to replace my trashed summer tires this year.....

Back