lets see everyones SI :)

Xxr 526 17x9 +25 chromium black wrapped on Yokohama 215/40/17s dropped on bc coilovers I already ordered the coils, and my tires came in yesterday next week should be able to pick up the rims I got a pic the hey_mikey photoshopped for me there's a charity car show my crew is putting together on the 30th of this month the parents of 5 kids both have cancer
View attachment 12370
It's things like you an your friends that people an cops need to see that we're not all immature ignorant kids that race all the time an fix up our rides an get pulled over for no reason other than our cars is modified. Props to you an your crew for doing this charity.

It's things like you an your friends that people an cops need to see that we're not all immature ignorant kids that race all the time an fix up our rides an get pulled over for no reason other than our cars is modified. Props to you an your crew for doing this charity.
Thanks bro this will be the third event that will be held at big island honda any cars that are sold at the time of event a portion will be donated last event we had 12 cars were sold so we are hoping for more this time we have lots of other car clubs that come out to sponsor from bike riders, to sky high trucks should be fun lol

Thanks bro this will be the third event that will be held at big island honda any cars that are sold at the time of event a portion will be donated last event we had 12 cars were sold so we are hoping for more this time we have lots of other car clubs that come out to sponsor from bike riders, to sky high trucks should be fun lol
Sounds fun!

20130312_170735

Haha. My front license plate excursion lasted 9 miles, then I had the state patrol in front of me get behind me and pull me over for ONLY the front license plate.

Continuing on the thread topic...the other day parked next to a coworkers Evo.
py4a3ude.jpg

Haha. My front license plate excursion lasted 9 miles, then I had the state patrol in front of me get behind me and pull me over for ONLY the front license plate.

Continuing on the thread topic...the other day parked next to a coworkers Evo.
py4a3ude.jpg
I just put mine back on..i was paranoid...went 1 month no issues ...but everytime i passed a cop i knew he COULD pull me over and that bothered me...ill take it off for pics

Back