lets see everyones SI :)

How much of a drop are the ksports?

They are the Kontrol Pro coilovers, we went roughly 2' give or take a little. I am gonna drop another 1/4' in the front and raise about 1/8' in the back for stance puposes. Also I am running the SPC camber kit and progess rear sway.

They are the Kontrol Pro coilovers, we went roughly 2' give or take a little. I am gonna drop another 1/4' in the front and raise about 1/8' in the back for stance puposes. Also I am running the SPC camber kit and progess rear sway.

Oh sweet, I'm on sportline springs post 745 in the last page I believe and I can't find a set of decent wheels I like, so I'm thinking on purchasing some spacers. Do you rub? and how tucked does the back look? can you get a better picture?

Oh sweet, I'm on sportline springs post 745 in the last page I believe and I can't find a set of decent wheels I like, so I'm thinking on purchasing some spacers. Do you rub? and how tucked does the back look? can you get a better picture?

Yeah man I can send some side shot pictures of how it looks, and no rubbing issues whatsoever. The back has corrected camber now so heres a pic of it with the camber corrected and everything flush. I really like it now, and I took the damn plasti-dip

IMAG0183.jpg

Yeah man I can send some side shot pictures of how it looks, and no rubbing issues whatsoever. The back has corrected camber now so heres a pic of it with the camber corrected and everything flush. I really like it now, and I took the damn plasti-dip

View attachment 38698

That looks awesome man, thanks for the pic for reference I have been looking with out finding anything! It looks good, I love that flush look!

Thanks! I love the look, and am happy with it to the point I think I am done for now. I appreciate the love though!

Yeah man no problem, that's the look I'm going for, just ordered the spacers! lol I'm welding up a custom exhaust and then I'll be done for awhile until I decide to buy new wheels and Flash Pro!

Me too, all my past hondas except my prelude and the rsx have all been red. I think orange is becoming my new red. The red just didn't go well with the new look, which surprised me. I just need to get rid of the chrome and cut the grill out.

Back