line out put diagram to rear speakers?

Just connect the positives and negatives of the LOC to the negative and positives of the rear speakers. Grounds do not need to be used unless you get noise in the signal, and then you would ground them to the car ground or amp ground. My ground wires were not used.

alright thanks im going to install it tmrw
Just connect the positives and negatives of the LOC to the negative and positives of the rear speakers. Grounds do not need to be used unless you get noise in the signal, and then you would ground them to the car ground or amp ground. My ground wires were not used.

one more quick question i kinda cut my remote to tie my back speakers together for my loc and such but everything is hooked up except my remote turn on which i failed to relize i needed to after i cut it :( but i got speaker wire today and could i tie my remote turn on into my ignition fuse in my fuse panel ? i will hopefully have pics up wednesday since i have off school on wednesdays!:)

Hate to jump in here but I's like to add in with a question. I'm looking at getting an NVX XPLOC2 LOC, do I have to connect all the wires or just the positive and negative to the rear speaker wire? A note, first time ever trying a LOC

Hate to jump in here but I's like to add in with a question. I'm looking at getting an NVX XPLOC2 LOC, do I have to connect all the wires or just the positive and negative to the rear speaker wire? A note, first time ever trying a LOC
They pretty much hook up just like you explained. I have never used that LOC but , I did positive and negative then RCA to amp. Oh and welcome !

Last edited:
Coolness! And thanks! I'm never on cause my laptop died. Well I'll try it that way once it comes in the mail and go from there.

Alright another question. I just started hooking up all my wires tonight and came to one issue with me LOC; The power. It tells me to connect to a constant 12v and I've looked up my speaker wire colors and it says my constant is a white wire....I've seen a bunch. A little help pretty please!!

Back