Ling Ling's Build Thread (SiRacerGrl & Wanga's Si)

VAdeyVq.jpg

FfT2Irw.jpg

Can't wait to come home and hear this :)
The car needs a wash too :-(

Last edited:
Fits damn near perfectly. Installation was easy enough where we were able to install it at night in a parking lot at our weekly meet. The exhaust I took to the place down the road from me since they had a lift but to my knowledge it was no trouble to put on either. It was done in less than an hour. Neither of them have thrown CELs or any other issue like that. The exhaust took about a day to get the new exhaust smell to burn off but that wasn't too bad.

Fits damn near perfectly. Installation was easy enough where we were able to install it at night in a parking lot at our weekly meet. The exhaust I took to the place down the road from me since they had a lift but to my knowledge it was no trouble to put on either. It was done in less than an hour. Neither of them have thrown CELs or any other issue like that. The exhaust took about a day to get the new exhaust smell to burn off but that wasn't too bad.

thats what i wanted to hear !!!! i guess i need to get this already but i for sure wont be installing unitl have at least 5k on the car..... i want the full race exhaust or ultimate racing exhaust i had full race on my 8thgen and it was the nice as hell the q300 is what i was going for this time around so it would be super quiet

Back