List Dealerships that go the extra mile!

Monk

SW Virginia
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic EX
Body Style
Coupe FG3:ASM
This is a idea that was just brought up by Dragos. Since there is no list of these types of dealers, I
thought we could start our own.

It would be a lot easier if we kept it short and on subject, by listing the name of the dealer with town/state and address(which can be found on one of your receipts).

I also think it wouldn't be prudent to name bad dealers, for the sake of our Forum, and liability and such.

Also, if you like a dealer listed after using this list, instead of adding verbiage, just hit the like switch on the dealer named.

I'd like to throw in Ideal Honda in Mississauga! I know a lot of guys on this forum bought from them... i even drove 600kms one way to go and get my car from them. These are the guys you want to buy your car from!

Had an amazing experience with Pensacola Honda, drove about 750 miles just to get it from them because the dealers by me are so bad. No problems at all and kept in touch even on weekend evenings when no one is working and in off hours. Even sent me a picture message on my phone the second my car got shipped in from the factory.

Don Wessel Honda of Springfield, MO
Considering this is my first car, I don't have much to go on, but they were very fair with pricing as well as friendly, and I've seen a lot of deals advertised with them.
They also sent me a 4 foot tall box of popcorn after I bought my car which was awesome!

Economy Honda
Chattanooga Tennessee.

I've bought 5 civics from them. Every visit is great.

I haven't found one around Columbus, Ohio yet. But I found plenty of stealerships.

Back