Little front bumper surprise

Ernesto Montano

Miami, Fl
Vehicle Model
Si
Body Style
Sedan
Alright so I was at school, waiting for it to be over only to then find this..

How much will this cost me to repaint the front bumper?

Tafetta white isn't considered a pearlescent paintjob right?

Also.. I might have em paint the front lip if I end up having to pay for this...

Hopefully I can figure out if someone at school did this to my car but to be honest I bet none of the little f****rs at school will fess up.

df9f11937a6a3ccc6825e31f644b3bfe.jpg

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Is the paint gone from those areas, or is it black paint rubbed on top of your own paint? If it's paint transfer, you can likely remove all of the damage with rubbing compound and polish.

Is the paint gone from those areas, or is it black paint rubbed on top of your own paint? If it's paint transfer, you can likely remove all of the damage with rubbing compound and polish.

sadly its stripped. The black is literally the plastic bumper

Well that sucks man. I'd ask around to a few collision shops around you for quotes. It will be hard to guess price, because it really does vary by region. I think the last bumper I had painted was like $250-300ish.

Well that sucks man. I'd ask around to a few collision shops around you for quotes. It will be hard to guess price, because it really does vary by region. I think the last bumper I had painted was like $250-300ish.

I think instead i might be one of the first if not the first civic on here to fully wrap the car.

That's an expensive process as well. Most shops charge 3k or more for a wrap with labor.

That sucks I would get a dash cam if I were you. Yeah paint would be around 200-300 here in fl. Btw where did you get the hood bra?

That's an expensive process as well. Most shops charge 3k or more for a wrap with labor.

Yeah i would just buy the wrap and do it myself, I have experience with wrapping full cars and have some friends who do aswell. Would cost me around 700.

That sucks I would get a dash cam if I were you. Yeah paint would be around 200-300 here in fl. Btw where did you get the hood bra?

http://www.ebay.com/itm/Honda-Civic...ash=item28189e9b69:g:XAoAAOSwADNXPNqt&vxp=mtr

The bad part is that you'll need to sand that area and make it perfect. If you try applying a wrap over that you'd end up seeing any imperfections.

Back