Local Autocross

If it wasn't for that cone at the end I would've been in the 47 second range. Dover should be really fun, hope to clench the championship there. Then 3 days later its off to the dragon.

Reactions: Nix
If it wasn't for that cone at the end I would've been in the 47 second range. Dover should be really fun, hope to clench the championship there. Then 3 days later its off to the dragon.

No Dover for me :(

You two have fun without me. I know it will be hard lol

I like @Flightmaster127 's GoPro location in the center but feel with mine being to the passenger side a bit I see more of the course in the video which I like.

What do you all think? Just curious

Nice run. The camera location does show where you're going better but, I feel like Im seeing a lot of rearview mirror where I want to look. Does your mirror come off easily? Mine just rotates out of a bracket. Might be worth doing if you're going to cam all your runs.

Nice run. The camera location does show where you're going better but, I feel like Im seeing a lot of rearview mirror where I want to look. Does your mirror come off easily? Mine just rotates out of a bracket. Might be worth doing if you're going to cam all your runs.

It does not come off. :(

Might look at other mounting hardware options. Also was looking at another GoPro :hiding:

Reactions: Nix
Final Results (Season) per Class

Me (i only did 3 events out of 6 total) I'm 3rd:

0mlhc3d.jpg

@Flightmaster127 FIRST

KqXfKpy.jpg

@death_roll FIRST

WqeQRUm.jpg

Back