Looking at these wheels, would I run into issues?

Doublestack00

GA
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Love these wheels, they are 17X8.5 offset 30, are they to much?

SR07_SMF_001.jpg

http://www.ebay.com/itm/One-17x8-5-...ash=item4d3c415e09:g:2RcAAOSwbdpWX5b2&vxp=mtr

You should be fine, but what tires you plan on using?

You should be fine, but what tires you plan on using?

I am not sure, I have been looking for some wheels and ran across these. I like the finish and style a lot.

I just am not sure if they would poke out or rub.

My plan is to run Eibach pro-kit which is roughly 1.2"

I'd like as much tire as I can get with out rubbing.

I've run this exact fitment ! you wont rub too much depending how low you are, slight roll all around and your good ! i ran a 215/45/17

UGNXi3Y.jpg

ebRgInY.jpg

you should buy my wheels ;)

I just ended up buying a good set of tires for my stock wheels. Going to just buy a set of pro-kit springs and maybe some spacers so the wheels are a little more flush.

I would wait to install everything before purchasing spacers. I'm thinking you're going to be pretty flush with those wheels without spacers. I'm on 17 x 7" and have 15 mm spacers in the front and 20 mm in the rear which puts the rear tires pretty flush. You're adding an extra 1.5" more than my wheels so maybe spacers will not be needed. Depends on how flush you want to be.

I would wait to install everything before purchasing spacers. I'm thinking you're going to be pretty flush with those wheels without spacers. I'm on 17 x 7" and have 15 mm spacers in the front and 20 mm in the rear which puts the rear tires pretty flush. You're adding an extra 1.5" more than my wheels so maybe spacers will not be needed. Depends on how flush you want to be.

I'm sticking with the stock wheels so I should be fine.

Back