Looking for a quiet exhaust that's loud only when you get on it!! HELP

Jake Trashansky

Long Island, New York
Vehicle Model
Honda Civic Si
Body Style
Coupe
Hey guys. So I've had the skunk2 rr exhaust on my car for like 6 months now. I have the skunk2 downpipes also so those mated up nicely. HOWEVER, the exhaust is just TOO loud for me. I love a nice groan but this exhaust is next level. The drone when you let off the gas is ridiculous and it's just far too loud for my liking.

My question is, does anybody have an exhaust set up that is nice and quiet at idle and cruising speeds but groans and sounds nice and mean when you get on the car? If so what's your set up?

Thanks a lot!

If you want quiet keep it stock. All other aftermaket cat-backs and axel backs all they do is noise. Any mods you do the a stock civics intake/exhaust will only make it louder even a drop in filter

q300 or stock exhaust with catted 3" DP.

200_s.gif

How does the Full Race compare? I've read that it isn't overly loud except for WOT with minimal to no drone.

How does the Full Race compare? I've read that it isn't overly loud except for WOT with minimal to no drone.
I have the fullrace catless dp/catback and i love it. At driving speeds its not loud unless you go over 3.5 rpms but there is drone when going uphill or downhill (downshifting)makes my teeth grind which i dont mind. Also the exhaust doesnt align correctly and it rubs on he rear spring. To me it sounds pretty good but my wife and newborn complain so im taking the catback off for a while and putting back the stock exhaust since vitviper said i dont need a re-tune unless i want one ill just put it back on next spring

Back