Looking for afe takeda axleback R18 EXAUST

Arrowzzz

I’m looking for afe takeda axleback exhaust for my civic lx 2012 Coupe if u wanna sell PM me
please ...!!

Honestly man, the Takeda axle back is like $450.

You could pick up a Vibrant 2.25" inlet/outlet muffler for like $150 and have flanges and tangs welded up for far cheaper than that. I'd bet most exhaust places would charge $100 or so to do the job. I had a flange changed over for $75-ish.

Its not a "bolt-on" route but it way cheaper and works better. I suspect hardly anyone bought the Takeda muffler for that price let alone would be selling one for less than you can have a Vibrant one fabbed up.

Look for 06-11 Civic Si axle back mufflers if you want a bolt on. They fit on the R18 with an Si gasket. It's not perfect but it doesn't leak. You may or may not need a couple extra washers for the exhaust bolt springs. Make things "tight" but not maxed out on the bolts.

Just a heads up.

I tried to make a 12-15 SI muffler fit but it does not work without welding/cutting/fab work. It's cheaper to find an 06-11 axle back or buy a Vibrant and have some "custom" welding done. the SI gasket makes the fitment between the narrow R18 exhaust and the SI piping work.

Back