looking for an exhaust sound clip.

2013_Si_Guy

Pasco, wa
Vehicle Model
Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Im looking for an exhaust sound clip/video. Im going to order a 3" catless dp and I really like how the invidia q300 sounds. But I haven't found a video with that combo. I really like how subtle and deep the exhaust is with the q300. But I know not having a cat with a larger diameter pipe will alter that sound. Im looking for a video and any helpful info on this matter. Thanks guys!

I can install myself, im a service tech and have access to a lift. I just wanted to know what the pair cost u for the parts. If u dont mind me asking.

Hey how much did the oarts cost you? Do you have any problems with fumes or odor?
Well the Invidia I got a killer deal on I paid like 420 shipped to my door the full race Downpipe was like 340ish I think. Far as smell/odor goes with just intake and exhaust no it was not any odor but with a CATLESS Downpipe you will have some because there is no cat there anymore. If you get the full rave Downpipe with HFC it will cut the odor down a lot. But mine is doesn't smell when it does it's right after I have done pulls

Back