love this forum

nat3d

Wait, I don't drive a civic anymore....
Adams MA
Vehicle Model
Ford Focus ST
Body Style
Hatch
ok ill admit every now and again i take a glance at the other forum to get some ideas and i just have to say that i am SO glad i switched. its all haters. no one has anything nice to say. here everyone is helpful and polite.

thank you to all the staff and our entire community here for making this site such a nice place to be.

I like to think we are more concerned about community and being helpful here than showing off our cars and claiming to know better than anyone else.

I've done the same recently but only to see what a couple people were up to and new parts they're selling. Now that I have their phone numbers I don't plan on typing that URL into my browser ever again...

I've done the same recently but only to see what a couple people were up to and new parts they're selling. Now that I have their phone numbers I don't plan on typing that URL into my browser ever again...
i steal ideas on occasion

ok ill admit every now and again i take a glance at the other forum to get some ideas and i just have to say that i am SO glad i switched. its all haters. no one has anything nice to say. here everyone is helpful and polite.

thank you to all the staff and our entire community here for making this site such a nice place to be.
Ya, completely agree with you.

I think we all love these cars and enjoy seeing what others have done to them. What makes the difference is the community and the staff. So much different here than other car forums that I've been part of.

Last edited:
I enjoy seeing pictures of other user's cars, post away!

k950.jpg

:box::box::box:

Sorry I know I'm bumping up an old thread but I have to agree with the OP. One thing that really stands out to me after reading through a lot of posts is the help/advice that's always offered. Even if someone asks a question that has probably been asked before the answer is given and most times a link to other posts to point them in the right direction. None of the condescending "use the search function" and beating a dead horse icons. I have been on a lot of forums and this is by far the friendliest and most helpful.

Back