love this forum

Sorry I know I'm bumping up an old thread but I have to agree with the OP. One thing that really stands out to me after reading through a lot of posts is the help/advice that's always offered. Even if someone asks a question that has probably been asked before the answer is given and most times a link to other posts to point them in the right direction. None of the condescending "use the search function" and beating a dead horse icons. I have been on a lot of forums and this is by far the friendliest and most helpful.
i have not once seen "use the search" posted on this forum. i have seen friends help friends find what they are looking for though.

i have not once seen "use the search" posted on this forum. i have seen friends help friends find what they are looking for though.
Have you used the search function for that?

There you go. I broke the ice. :giggle:

Ok so I just had to bump this up I've been a member on several forums for about 6 years now. All started with my piranha hobby...joined the forum and was there for a couple years...then owner sold it and it pretty much went downhill and some admins created a new forum site so I moved over and have been there actively now for about 3 years. Now when I got my car i search for 9th gen forums and always wondered why there were two sites and after spending a couple days on the "other site" I could now tell why there were two sites, the people there are so rude and anything you would ask you'd pretty much get this response "please use the search bar" , might a swell not even join and just search google ...what's the point of being in a forum if you never get an answer to your question it's always search for the answer, kinda takes away from the whole forum experience if you can't ask anything. Here though everyone has been soo very helpful with answering all my questions! At the end of the day you will always get new people with the same questions we've answered because hello they're NEW to this. Soo yeah I'm done rambling just wanted to say thanks to everyone for the help ...THIS is a community and a real forum. :)

Back