Low Beams for 2012 LX Sedan

Kfaist

Hi, I'm brand new to the forum.

I bought the silly xentec HID's off of ebay and they work great and all but I go through ballasts like crazy. Every time a ballast burns out, my fuse burns out. So replacing ballasts and fuses all of the time is just so freaking annoying even though it doesn't take long to replace physically it's just re-buying them every time is a pain in the ***. I now have my stock halogens in and they are just not bright at all. Like I can't see **** at night. I wish my car had fog lights because that would probably help but I guess that's what I get for buying the cheapest model (LX).

I want to get bright white lights that will not completely blind traffic and still have option for high beams. So basically I do not want LED's because I think they take out the high beam right? Anyway my budget is $100 max (I'm a horder when it comes to money). Can anyone recommend to me bulbs that will last a while, are bright, and will not get me pulled over? It would be great if you can tell me where I can find them too and what part #.

BTW, I've searched the forum but everyone is saying mixed things, I just want personal input for my situation and restrictions on price.

Thanks

Back