Low cost mods?

There are decent coils for around $1k. @323 I think still has the megans that weren't bad and I think they were $6-700.

But if im gana put that into it i dont want an "ok" ride. Might as well save up another 1k and get buddy club. But its gana be hard to save up as i start college soon. .

There are some K-Sports that are pretty nice. The control pros are right around $1k.

http://www.corsportusa.com/store/catalog/product_info.php?cPath=1_321&products_id=22688

Are those any good like brand wise. All i hear about are buddy n+ on the lowered coupe forum . And also can you run an intercooler without a super or turbo?

The only thing that scares me about coilovers is im clueless as to how to set them up . Are they numbered so say i set one this high can i find that exact height on the other three or is it just toy with it till the car feels right?

Yeah the K-sports are good quality. You could run an intercooler but it wouldn't do anything for you. It would just slow down the intake air speed and you'd probably lose power. It would be like trying to suck the air through a crazy straw.

Yeah the K-sports are good quality. You could run an intercooler but it wouldn't do anything for you. It would just slow down the intake air speed and you'd probably lose power. It would be like trying to suck the air through a crazy straw.

Thanks for the quick info nix ! And i wasnt gana put one on mine, its just i saw a car that had one but in the engine bay had no signs of either chargers . So just kinda wondered unless it was hidden some how

Off topic but any 1 else seen the 2015 type r concept civic. Omg it looks .. Amazing lol . Really ricey kinda but the rumors say they overhauled the engine to a fastest production civic to date

I believe it's a 2 liter. Its turbocharged and produces minimum 280 hp. Sadly it's not coming to the U.S. :(

Yes, I love how it looks. If it comes here or they release an Si version here my wife is going to hate me lol.

06067f3ebdafe3d5b81d4c99c744e7a7.jpg

09ca5cbd76bdd3859963fa78fb99d01e.jpg

Is this legal idk but does it look cool hell yea. Besides its not any dimmer then that dull yellowish stock bulb u could hardly see the plate anyways and i know a blue si thats running a blue plate light . Thought id go red

Ticket time!

Not another one!! Haha as long as its inside the city all the cops deployed with my brother. But this small shanty town i live in will give u a ticket for anything . My mom in the last 3 months got 5 speeding tickets .. 31-32mph in a 30mph zone

Not another one!! Haha as long as its inside the city all the cops deployed with my brother. But this small shanty town i live in will give u a ticket for anything . My mom in the last 3 months got 5 speeding tickets .. 31-32mph in a 30mph zone
The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it op? Sounds like the police favor your family a lot, too.

The apple doesn't fall far from the tree, does it op? Sounds like the police favor your family a lot, too.

Lol well considering my niece almost drowned on sat and the ambulance took there good ol time strolling in no lights or Sirens (i followed them) my brother (baby dad) tweak out to the point the cops hand cuffed him and called for back up xD southerns move so slow. But yea anyways my family has a fair share of the stupidest crimes . .. My lil bro has 4 speeding tickets. Older brother suspeded license, speeding, street racing, and evading police, my dad has one speeding ticket 95 in a 35 . Mom has like 10 totaled cars, 10 speeding tickets and countless deer murders .. So far all i have is a noise ordinance . Wich is messed up cause my music wasnt even loud i had the amp all turned down. And every1 knows the stock system doesnt hit at all.. But i did just order a tsudo exhaust system and a new air hose its red. Matches everythig else lol

Back