Low cost mods?

Yea the only reason id do red is because my whole car has a red theme going with it but i do like the neochrome havnt seen any with it so i might do that just to stand out

dfc75b8488a5f6b677972394f4d63b84.jpg

2a8db1d14d171dd733a1216dc3e78e82.jpg

Plastidip white kinda sucks but stock rims look amazing white thinking about getting them powdercoated

Looks good. Get us a shot in the daylight tomorrow. Plasti is a nice test run to see how you like it for cheap.

Looks good. Get us a shot in the daylight tomorrow. Plasti is a nice test run to see how you like it for cheap.

I only did that one but im gana re do it cause the white took like 10 coats just to cover the black in the stock rims. I peeled it off and got over spray on my dads $130,000 car so im gana do it on the weekend outside lol so i dont get shot .

I only did that one but im gana re do it cause the white took like 10 coats just to cover the black in the stock rims. I peeled it off and got over spray on my dads $130,000 car so im gana do it on the weekend outside lol so i dont get shot .

I didnt use gloss either but the white is so hard to get a good coat on its light u have to shake the can every coat and during the coat or ull get bubbles or drips

You cant really see it in that pic but the wheel cleaner i used ate the hell outa the center cap.. So i know now remove center caps then clean wheel!

My Dad has a $140k car, so there.

How about a pic of your Dad's car? :D

How about a pic of your Dad's car? :D

Its not the fact that its $130k its the fact its just hella expensive to get spray paint over lol and its a benz ill take a pic if he doesnt take it to work tomoro it looks better with the top down its a hard top convertable

Can we see the picture of your dads car? With bagel on the hood please?

Back