Low cost mods?

evanymy7.jpg

Couldnt decide wat stickers to put on my car so i put a jdm logo on my phone case ... Looks better then an apple cause that just made me hungry ....

Stickers are harder to take off because they leave that sticky residue or won't come off easily and you'll have to use some kind of liquid to take off what you couldn't take off. With decals no matter if you take off the whole thing or just piece by piece, it's WAY easier!!! I know from experience. To take off it's pretty much like a sticker except you won't have as much of a hard time.

Putting these on are like putting on a screen protector ... Very ... Annoying just the slightest touch or movement and ur off by alot

Well i could have bought some cool things but wasnt planning on paying my roommates half of the bills also so im down almost $300 and counting ...

My led's are over 3 days late wtf ebay -.-

Edit: 4 days late but there in now !!!

tyje6yne.jpg

Last edited:
8u6e6u8a.jpg

Trunk before

e6u3u2y3.jpg

During

ja2e5eje.jpg

After

ryty2y5y.jpg

Driver side led no cap passenger capped and stock

9erasaba.jpg

Both capped

erudy2yp.jpg

Red capped vs uncapped

udapyse4.jpg

Middle dome uncapped

Got my red leds installed in all of 5 min!!! Woot!!! Looks good cant wait till night time

Edit: pack of 6 i used 4 wat am i missing !?

Last edited:
Reactions: Nix
8ype6edy.jpg

Lights at night ... Of course im parked under a street light ... Dont trust any1 already got a scratch in the bumper and broke 1000 miles ... Tf happened !? Like of 1000 miles heres a nice new SCRATCH !!!!

de8a5yde.jpg

Not under a street light

Last edited:
The glow looks good. You like it?

I love it! It matches everything! Imid dash, ignition ring, interior trim, just goes along perfect

Edit1: If they were any brighter it wouldnt have that full deep red witch it really needs im 100% happy it lights up enough to see but not looking pink lol

Edit2: i just remembered those led's were made in japan ... Official jdm part(s) in my car boom goes the dynamite !!!!!

Last edited:
Hey every1 just wanted to chime in and say im moving to a way cheaper place! Saving up for flashpro !

Look at this on eBay:

Brilliant Red Honda Civic Interior LED Package Deal 2013 and Up (6 Pieces) #835

http://bit.ly/1gJBHQd

Sure thing :) and in like complete darkness there a little on the dim side . So if ur looking for something its challenging but hey it looks amazing

I wouldnt recommend those leds :( i already had to change two out because some leds stopped working .. Made it really dull and barely could see .. And i finally bolted down my sub and amp i was tired of it sliding around and got some L brackets and screwed it down

Back