Low cost mods?

What was the ticket for?

Noise ordinance !!! Court mandatory ! I have one 12 in sub . It couldnt possibly be that loud it barely shakes my mirrors ! Wen i put 2 12's and a 15 in i thought my car was gana fall apart from vibration like from the mask after he kicks the car lol. They better drop it in court or let me leave early so i can get to work to make money to pay the dam thing courts at 3pm works at 3pm .. Couldnt ask for a better time tho dont have to get off work at 12am and go to sleep for 2 hours and be there by 8am

So i was looking at projector housings from procivic and the forum mentioned another housing about $100 more? By xenon depo i think? Which ones better for hid lights that wont blind oncoming traffic ? Or get my lights looking cross eyed

Also i bought some yellow fog light bulbs so im gana take one light vinyl off and put a bulb im and do a side by side when ever it arrives and bought new low beams ge sports cause oem lows suck

Noise ordinance !!! Court mandatory ! I have one 12 in sub . It couldnt possibly be that loud it barely shakes my mirrors ! Wen i put 2 12's and a 15 in i thought my car was gana fall apart from vibration like from the mask after he kicks the car lol. They better drop it in court or let me leave early so i can get to work to make money to pay the dam thing courts at 3pm works at 3pm .. Couldnt ask for a better time tho dont have to get off work at 12am and go to sleep for 2 hours and be there by 8am
It's not a moving violation with points though, right? That's a very good thing. Just pay the fine and no boom boom sound in that town.

It's not a moving violation with points though, right? That's a very good thing. Just pay the fine and no boom boom sound in that town.

Idk is it a moving violation ? I was "driving" lol i wasnt parked . But yea im gana go expecting to pay it then and there hopefully get it reduced or removed due to first offense i was told the type of ticket it was they have to issue some sort of fine wether it sticks or not is why u are mandatory court issued

I don't know either. Hopefully no points.

I hope not to ! The ticket can be dropped points cant ans that would really blow for my first ever ticket to have points also like a double wammy . I guess the cops been really bad lately my dad got his first speeding ticket my lil bro has two my mom has countless and my older bro. Surprised he has a license lol. And i was the only one with a clean record

deny2evy.jpg

Love it

Umm . . . very nice, aughtta guarantee you a ticket the next time you get stopped!

Does any1 know about subs and amps ? Im trying my best to understand the ohms and stuff i got that i need to match the ratings but i would have no idea how to wire it up? I wana get 2 pioneer 12in champion series subs that have a 2000 watt peak and a 600 watt rms. im probly gana do one at a time. So i need to know what amp should i get first that will run both of them?

Pioneer Ts-w3003d4 12" 2,000-watt Champion Series pro Sub-woofer

Thats the sub i want 2 of them right now i have a 12 in kicker thats kinda poop for quality it hits hard and will shake ur car but thats about it i wana be able to listen to it not blow my ear drums. It only hits a certain range and the pioneer will hit almost anything . I just want to know a good amp and wire size to go with.

bymury6e.jpg

Put in a little accessory glow.

3atequpe.jpg

Sorry for the dirty car and crap quality im still in the garage so yea cant really tell the light out put but i hooked them up temp. To my sub switch cause i lost my other switch :/ but i might leave it its not to bright can drive nice

e5upa9e8.jpg

So i was putting in new low beam bulbs . Got some ge nighthawk sports there amazing

But anyways i broke this

huzupahu.jpg

Idk what it is what its for but its styrofoam and it broke the knob off trying to put it. On. Is it needed? Iv been driving without it about a week now havnt noticed anything diff?

my honda mechanic took that piece out for me when he was putting in my fog lights. he told me it has no real purpose

I doubt Honda would waste money engineering, producing, and installing something that was not needed or required.

It's what gives the bumper a bit more elasticity before it hits the T-bar. You should pop that back in there.

Back