Low cost mods?

JDM emblems front and back from grfxpstore.com $85
Bugdeflector from amazon $30
OEM mud guards from ebay $8
Yellow fog tint from ebay $8
Eibach sportslines forgot where i got them ): $200

My cheap mod suggestions: (IMO anyone can agree or disagree)
LEDs (everyone has suggested prior and they do run 10-20$ on ebay)
Red H key fob (it replaces your key cover for a red h emblem one) 15-20$ on ebay
STI lip there's a few that'll fit with a heat gun adjustment running from 60-120$ on ebay. )
Lowering springs (there are a few good brands between 120-200$)
Door Sills (between 60-120)
HID's if you look around can be between 40-60 bucks a set. They are plug in but will give a blinding glare to oncoming traffic and will make cars in front of you think you have ur high beams
window tint (if you haven't done it already)
side mouldings (about 150$)

My cheap mod suggestions: (IMO anyone can agree or disagree)
LEDs (everyone has suggested prior and they do run 10-20$ on ebay)
Red H key fob (it replaces your key cover for a red h emblem one) 15-20$ on ebay
STI lip there's a few that'll fit with a heat gun adjustment running from 60-120$ on ebay. )
Lowering springs (there are a few good brands between 120-200$)
Door Sills (between 60-120)
HID's if you look around can be between 40-60 bucks a set. They are plug in but will give a blinding glare to oncoming traffic and will make cars in front of you think you have ur high beams
window tint (if you haven't done it already)
side mouldings (about 150$)
anyone have pics of the side mouldings installed? ive never actually seen them on a 13 sedan

Well if my bank statement is right and i get the $200 iou ill be clear for 1 expensive mod thinking of exhaust but do i need to tune with exhaust ? Or maybe headlights but idk some1 help !!! I want a deep loud exhaust .. I hate the tin can sound .. And im very limited on money but yea any ideas

I'd put my money on a rear sway bar by "Progressive".

You can always delete the resonator. If you haven't already done a CAI on it. But progress is a dope mod too due to the maneuvering that youll gain on the RSB 22m Progressive is best option for that.

Now on that note. I would rather do a Downpipe instead of the exhaust...due to power gain.

You can always delete the resonator. If you haven't already done a CAI on it. But progress is a dope mod too due to the maneuvering that youll gain on the RSB 22m Progressive is best option for that.

Now on that note. I would rather do a Downpipe instead of the exhaust...due to power gain.

Can u put a downpipe on stock exhaust ?

Also is there a silencer in the stock exhaust that black part ? Its like a 3 in exhaust but it has a stupid inlay that makes it 1.5 in so from far it looks bad up close its like oh .. Dummm

Stock exhaust is 2.3"-ish. The black part in the exhaust tip, it's just there for looks since the tip is much larger around than the piping going into it. It is not a silencer. You can put a downpipe on stock exhaust but you will need to get Hondata Flashpro, and a tune, for the car to run correctly. Despite the DP being the largest gains, you can't just bolt it up and have it run right. A good downpipe is at least $300.

Don't spend $200 on an exhaust. You will be disapointed later on. The Tsudo 70mm, close to 3", is $270 on sale occasionally. That is a full catback system but it is extremely loud. If your parents are hesitant for you to put stickers on your car, I bet if you put that exhaust on they will not be happy and the car will be gone.

Stock exhaust is 2.3"-ish. The black part in the exhaust tip, it's just there for looks since the tip is much larger around than the piping going into it. It is not a silencer. You can put a downpipe on stock exhaust but you will need to get Hondata Flashpro, and a tune, for the car to run correctly. Despite the DP being the largest gains, you can't just bolt it up and have it run right. A good downpipe is at least $300.

Don't spend $200 on an exhaust. You will be disapointed later on. The Tsudo 70mm, close to 3", is $270 on sale occasionally. That is a full catback system but it is extremely loud. If your parents are hesitant for you to put stickers on your car, I bet if you put that exhaust on they will not be happy and the car will be gone.

Luckily i dont live with my parents :p .. And i wish there was some1 close with hondata so i can atleast look and see everything about it maybe give $100-200 to use it for a tune instead of almost a grand :/

And 270? Thats cheap compared to the ones i was looking at on procivic for 500-600

Hondata locks to one car at a time. You can't just plug it in, upload a tune, unplug it and move it to someone elses car. They were pretty smart about locking it down. Otherwise people would have bought 1-2 and just passed them around at meets. I know it's hard to resist but I highly recommend holding onto your money and saving up for the flashpro unit first. It will make more difference to your car than anything else.

Ok so while i was out checking my mail for my yellow fog tint i ran into a guy sanding his truck and sum how we got into talking about my car and he asked wat i was doing with it i said i want the rims done and headlights and taillightd smoked out and he said hell do all my rims and lights for $250 bucks ? Sound like a good deal? Also he said coil overs would be the best bet to lower my car with cause their adjustable so i can make it lower and still clear my apartment buildings god awful speed humps .. They legit are higher then shin

What exactly is he going to be doing? Applying vinyl? And the wheels... plastidip? It's like $6/can and you can definitely do that yourself.

And sanding his truck? Was he using a buffer for detailing or seriously taking sandpaper to it?

For the smoked lights hes gana sand and spray them , rims hes gana sand clear coat and apply a specific type of paint .. He's heard of plastidip but never used it .. Like me lol i do t wana f up

What exactly is he going to be doing? Applying vinyl? And the wheels... plastidip? It's like $6/can and you can definitely do that yourself.

And sanding his truck? Was he using a buffer for detailing or seriously taking sandpaper to it?

Seriously sanding it with 1000 grit sandpaper then he said hes gana buff it out later

Do not let this guy touch your car.

If he sands the headlights he is going to remove the factory UV coating and they will turn yellow and cloudy. Nothing aftermarket is as good as the factory stuff. Seriously get vinyl to tint them. It's easy to apply and their are tons of precut options even. Completely unnecessary to sand if he's just gonna spray with VHT nightshades anyway.

Wheels.... powdercoat them or use plastidip first.

If he wasn't wet sanding his paint.... ugh... I hate to think of what hes gonna do to your car. His sandpaper should have been dripping wet and other pieces sitting in a bucket of water if he was really sanding his clearcoat even. Unless it was recently painted he should seriously not even need to do that. Most paint defects in the surface clearcoat can be buffed out with an aggressive enough polish that is not even close to sandpaper. 1k grit is not even that fine either.

Back