Lowering my sedan??

Michael Perez

Miami, FL
Vehicle Model
2012 Civic Si
Body Style
Sedan
Guys, I have an Si and the stock ride height makes me feel like I'm entering the WRC. For the time being I'm staying on stock wheels.

I really like the D2 coils but its hard to justify spending $975 to lower my car :/ what are other advantages?

As for springs it seems Eibach and H&R are it ($230-235 is a bit easier to justify) However which are u guys using? what are the real life drop numbers? and do either of the springs require camber kits?? and what happens to the shock life??

I'm just looking to close the wheel gap and reduce body roll.
Any help would be great guys, Thanks
Mike

It sounds like the eibach Springs will do exactly what you want. They will lower the car a little over 1 inch and you should not need a camber kit. They also improve the ride and likely won't affect the life of the shock absorbers too much.

Are the megans reliable? And the H&R require camber kits? Maybe eibach is the way to go then :/

But if the H&R requires a camber kit wouldn't megan racing? It drops even more no?

can anyone clarify if H&R requires camber kit? i so i have to go with the eibach

thanks, I paid 65 shipped. I got a used set from the 8thcivic forum. And im also running 15mm in the front and 20mm spacers in the rear.

Back