Lug nut replacement help

Here's the pics (don't mind the dirty car):
IMG_3346.jpg

Figure: Blue Gorilla Lugs
IMG_3340.jpg

Figure: Blue Gorilla Lugs side view
IMG_3339.jpg

Figure: Blue Gorilla Lugs and taper washer close-up

I'm liking the look of the lugs on my car. My dad stares at it every time he gets/leaves home.

looks good! I want to see it in the daylight with the car. From the 1st pic, the blue looks good with the paint

My car is so dirty right now. Since the trees are blooming, pollen is pretty much falling everywhere. But I'll see what I can do with a day pic. I took these shots at around 6:30 today so there was no sun. Lol.

I'm looking forward to see the Purple Lugs! I would have gotten a more expensive lug kit, but these Gorilla lugs should be enough for the stock wheels. Lol.

I'm looking forward to see the Purple Lugs! I would have gotten a more expensive lug kit, but these Gorilla lugs should be enough for the stock wheels. Lol.
My blue Work ones were $150 :confused:
I would have loved to go cheaper but the blue shade of the Work valve stems is odd (lighter in color) so no other brands shade of blue matches. I swear they do that on purpose because I'm quite sure a set half that price would have been more than sufficient. I mean really, at a certain point decent lugs are decent lugs and there isn't a whole lot of variation... mine had better spew sunshine and lollipops for that price.

My blue Work ones were $150 :confused:
I would have loved to go cheaper but the blue shade of the Work valve stems is odd (lighter in color) so no other brands shade of blue matches. I swear they do that on purpose because I'm quite sure a set half that price would have been more than sufficient. I mean really, at a certain point decent lugs are decent lugs and there isn't a whole lot of variation... mine had better spew sunshine and lollipops for that price.

Haha. The Gorilla lugs have a close blue color to the Fiji Blue. It's only the blue Work valve stems on my wheels that's ruining it.

Because of the darker pic I didn't even notice the blue valve stems on yours, lol. I just ordered my Work wheels and I got the lugs to match (at least it wasn't additional shipping since they're coming with the wheels). I think the Gorilla lugs match the colour of the DBP car better though, I'm just hoping the lighter blue looks alright with it too. I guess if I hate it I can always switch to the red lugs and valve stems next summer to go with the "Si" accent color but between the HFP lip kit, HFP suspension, and wheels, the budget is blown for this year.

Dyno Blue is not as dark as Fiji Blue under the sun. Once I wash the car, I'll take a few pics of it when it's sunny.

Because of the darker pic I didn't even notice the blue valve stems on yours, lol. I just ordered my Work wheels and I got the lugs to match (at least it wasn't additional shipping since they're coming with the wheels). I think the Gorilla lugs match the colour of the DBP car better though, I'm just hoping the lighter blue looks alright with it too. I guess if I hate it I can always switch to the red lugs and valve stems next summer to go with the "Si" accent color but between the HFP lip kit, HFP suspension, and wheels, the budget is blown for this year.

Nice...I'd say it'll look good!! I hear you on the budget...I'm just finishing my work term and gotta go back to school for 4 months this summer so I'm gonna be living off like 10-12 hours a week at my minimum wage job :S so I'll be dipping into my savings this summer for sure :P

It hasn't been sunny lately, here's a cloudy day pic. Lol. It's a steady 50 degree cloudy week this week. :(
IMG_3413.jpg

IMG_3416.jpg

Looks pretty good in daylight actually! And at least you're just getting clouds... we're getting pelted with 4 days straight of rain and a snow/hail combo when it feels like mixing it up a bit :confused:

Finally got my lug nuts last week....the company was perfect with shipping them and everything it was just Canada Post...they were sitting in Vancouver waiting to go through customs FOREVER!! Anyway I put them on but I don't really have very many decent pics yet cause I haven't had time...Plus my car is going to the body shop today to get fixed :)

Before:
photo-9.jpg

After:
photo-10.jpg

What happened to your car?

Back