Lulz at work

rain91

Vehicle Model
fb6
Body Style
http://soundcloud.com/lazy_rain
So I work at a Toyota dealership as a lane attendant and theres always something stupid/funny going on in the lane's. Hope you guys dont mind if i post pics of them =P

FpBCj.jpg

and they let you work there as a honda owner!!! :corngrin:

I have done worse to rentals...

Had a 2013 Silverado loaded from Enterprise that was red when I got it, had 1000 miles on it, it was returned pretty much mud brown with pieces of cornfield hanging off it... It made there wall of shame....lol

We took our rental car through the Road to Hana and further when we went to Maui recently...most of it is crazy bumpy unpaved roads and the rental places don't like when you take their cars out there >_>

might as well throw a couple stories :

there was this one time where a customer came back with the quarter panel on the driver side of a '12 loaner sienna all ****** up and he tried to convince us that he shouldnt have to pay for it

bout a month ago i was working the closing shift and theres a guy that works in the bdc but also helps out in the service lanes when hes bored or we're busy. so we sometimes hide from the service advisors when they give us keys to pull customer vehicles in from the lot. so the advisor gave the key to the guy from the bdc to pull the newish extended cab in, hes still pretty new and there are always little things that go a long way to a new job. he pulls the tundra in but theres a curb interfering to make a wide turn in a truck. theres a better/safer route but longer cuz of the long parking row that i always take with trucks. so pretty much he does what your thinking, he scrapes up against the cement column thats in front of the actual wall of the building from the beginning of the rear door to the end of the bed. noticable long scratches and the fender was pushed in. woulda taken pictures but it was white and dark in the lanes. manager on duty obviously told him to come back next time and we'd fix it for free.

tl;dr - guy that wasnt really supposed to pull in cars side scraped and dented a truck against a column

on wednesday a customers prius died at the end of the car wash (conveyor) thought it was the gas, put in a a gallon ->nothing -> put in 5 gal ->nothing. dash lights were fine so we werent thinking the battery, tried it anyway -> worked. this was over a span of 45minutes lol. was closing time so no biggy

we have a little bucket where we put keys for express services on the dispatchers desk. couple hours pass and director of service & parts (my boss) was yelling at all of us to find the keys, we were looking in cars that were in the lot to see if it dropped out of our pockets or something. guy whose been workin there the longest put it in the old bucket which is on the other side of the shop. hes the only one that knew about bucket so he got an earful =P

Back