megan ez street!

maark808

Everyone post pics of your coupes and sedans. Also if anyone wanna share which camber kit they got for the front and rear thanks.

Everyone post pics of your coupes and sedans. Also if anyone wanna share which camber kit they got for the front and rear thanks.
Not sure about the ez street but i know the street you have the camber adjustment on the top mount. For the rear im running without, im tucking the tires and the negative camber makes them clear and not rub ****. If i corrected the camber i wouldnt be able to have it at this height. I can deal with a little camber wear on my tires.

Not sure about the ez street but i know the street you have the camber adjustment on the top mount. For the rear im running without, im tucking the tires and the negative camber makes them clear and not rub ****. If i corrected the camber i wouldnt be able to have it at this height. I can deal with a little camber wear on my tires.
How long you think it'll last though, Don't wanna be going threw tires Lol.

The amount of negative camber being this low honestly isnt that extreme. The tires wont really wear all that much quicker, just not evenly. Theoutside just doesnt wear as much. Your tires arent really going to wear much quicker than they would anyway, it just seems ike they do cause the outside isnt getting the amount of wear that it normally would.

The amount of negative camber being this low honestly isnt that extreme. The tires wont really wear all that much quicker, just not evenly. Theoutside just doesnt wear as much. Your tires arent really going to wear much quicker than they would anyway, it just seems ike they do cause the outside isnt getting the amount of wear that it normally would.
I bought me some buddy club camber kit hella cheap brand new so I wouldn't need to worry :)

Just remember depending how low you want to go with your coilovers you might still have to run negative camber, especially if you go with and aggressive wheel size/offset.

Not likely, its possible you can break a wheel stud completely stock. That picture being just one stud broken i would say that happened from people using an impact gun on the lug nuts. Yes its quick and easy using an impact gun on lug nuts but in the long run its horrible for your wheel studs. Lug nuts actually have torq specs that will be far exceded using a impact gun.

Back