Megan EZ Streets HELP!

I am actually thinking of getting EZ streets but some people seem to not be getting so low and others seem to be getting really low.
So please help me confirm how low they actually get.

Like here are 2 people on EZ streets and they seem pretty low.
8713641634_031351600f_b.sized.jpg 1016470_644369265616200_464291169_n.jpg
If they really get this low then i would love to get them.

honestly i would love to go lower but i would still be really satisfied with these heights too.

I'll take a pic now to show you, I have the streets and I put them as high as they can go for the winter, and it's still more than a 2" drop from stock, and that's the highest they go lol
So I sure they go very low

^^^ Are you serious? I thought that the coilovers could go from stock height down? Must be different for each company.

I'll take a pic now to show you, I have the streets and I put them as high as they can go for the winter, and it's still more than a 2" drop from stock, and that's the highest they go lol
So I sure they go very low

Dude that sounds like it can go super low then. makes we want it more.

My ez's should be arriving tomorrow. Meaning I should have them installed by Saturday the latest. I'm maxing them out as soon as I get it off the lift so I'll show you just how low they can go.
But you have to remember that even when I show you them maxed out, they will eventually be like .25-.5 of an inch lower once the springs settle. I'm hoping I'll be dragging my oil pan but we'll see

L
My ez's should be arriving tomorrow. Meaning I should have them installed by Saturday the latest. I'm maxing them out as soon as I get it off the lift so I'll show you just how low they can go.
But you have to remember that even when I show you them maxed out, they will eventually be like .25-.5 of an inch lower once the springs settle. I'm hoping I'll be dragging my oil pan but we'll see

Yeah, dude that will help me out with my decision so much. Thank you in advance man.

4adasymu.jpg

Coils arrived today! Gonna try to install them at work after hours. Will keep you updated homie

I think the streets are way better than the EZ streets. Plus the streets have more adjustment levels than the EZ streets

The deed is done! Got the coils on and right out of the box with no adjustments it lowered the car a good three inches and looks GREAT. I'm tucking tire in the rear and have no wheel gap in the front.
I'm super excited to adjust them and max these bad boys out. It's raining pretty good here on the island so I might wait for nicer weather to adjust them but I'll keep y'all up to date with it!

Back