Megan Racing Downpipe (r18)

Kaan.b34

Riverside
Vehicle Model
Civic
Body Style
Coupe
Hey guys. I'm planing to get Megan Street Racing downpipe for my r18. I just want to find out how does the affect of performance ? Does it change the exhaust sound ?

Hey guys. I'm planing to get Megan Street Racing downpipe for my r18. I just want to find out how does the affect of performance ? Does it change the exhaust sound ?
i havent heard it in person but i hear its a little throatier and people have said the butt dyo feels it. let me know how you like it because im very interested in this as well.

also what are you running for the rest of your exhaust?

Im ordering the megan dp for my r18 next week and just to clarify, its catless right? I was going to delete my res but scared of rasp but now i know it sounds great!

hey guys so i got the megan down pipe and it did ablsolutly nothing. feels exactly like stock and sounds exactly stock. It didnt delete the cat so id need a test pipe to replace it. Idk why it sounds the same, maybe being that it goes to a stock exahust? idk but im going to probably sell it.

hey guys so i got the megan down pipe and it did ablsolutly nothing. feels exactly like stock and sounds exactly stock. It didnt delete the cat so id need a test pipe to replace it. Idk why it sounds the same, maybe being that it goes to a stock exahust? idk but im going to probably sell it.
If you don't have any mods on your car don't expect any changes. For example, I have AEM cai and 2.5' diameter straight pipe connected to DC sports muffler. If I put the down pipe it will improve 10+ horsepower.

I have Takeda intake and axleback with custom b-pipe on my civic LX. It doesn't have downpipe right now. Even with out tune, 0-60 improved by 0.4 second.

So just took off my muffler today and it sounds awesome. Pretty loud but not to bad. No rasp just super deep. Likin it for now.

Back