Mini Bixenon H1 HID Projectors Now Available For Purchase

webby

Administrator
Admin
Toys For Tots
proj.png

proj2.png

Mini Bixenon H1 Projectors are now available for purchase in the site store with Free Priority Shipping In The US: http://9thcivic.com/store/index.php?route=product/product&path=40&product_id=97

For output shots compared to other projectors, see here -
http://9thcivic.com/forum/threads/hid-projector-comparisons.7494/

Three users have already been sent their projectors to complete DIY's, so be on the lookout! :excited:

Last edited:
Nice projectors with mini-gatling shrouds. No cutting, shrouds attach with screws no gluing, sharp cutoff too!

• Staff
I've yet to see a cutoff/output pic on the others. If someone has one, please post it.

• Staff
I've had some users pm & ask about the sizing to these projectors, so I hope this helps. dentrecords

Furthest distance from the absolute rear to the absolute front of the lens ~ 129.92mm
(pic is deceiving - but this is the full distance from front to back despite what this photo portrays)
IMG_0083.sized.jpg

Actual distance that will be inside your headlight assembly - 112.64mm
The remaining distance will be actually through the hole in your stock headlight housing and secured with the provided hardware.
IMG_0084.sized.jpg

widest point on the projector ~78.52mm
IMG_0085.sized.jpg

===

size comparison to the acura TL projector
IMG_0086.sized.jpg

IMG_0087.sized.jpg

pencil for an idea of scale -
IMG_0088.sized.jpg

something about putting $300 ish dollars in the oven is scary to me......

I get that. I can say,... I've probably baked upwards of 30+ pairs without one issue.

is there someone that does retrofits for traded headlights and a fee?

I've had some users pm & ask about the sizing to these projectors, so I hope this helps. dentrecords

Furthest distance from the absolute rear to the absolute front of the lens ~ 129.92mm
(pic is deceiving - but this is the full distance from front to back despite what this photo portrays)
IMG_0083.sized.jpg

Actual distance that will be inside your headlight assembly - 112.64mm
The remaining distance will be actually through the hole in your stock headlight housing and secured with the provided hardware.
IMG_0084.sized.jpg

widest point on the projector ~78.52mm
IMG_0085.sized.jpg

===

size comparison to the acura TL projector
IMG_0086.sized.jpg

IMG_0087.sized.jpg

pencil for an idea of scale -
IMG_0088.sized.jpg

Awesome.... real measurements!

actual bump! ordered a set for myself to attempt a retrofit of my foglights... *fingers crossed*

shout out to Webby for personally taking the time to assist me with the questions i had. truly a stand-up Admin. :D
just received the email with tracking information already!!

Back