MMA Talk

Chael Sonnen is a clown. :rotfl: He's a very entertaining individual though. Lol.

I think tomorrow's event will be amazing.

Uriah Hall and Alistair Overeem disappointed me tonight. Chael Sonnen won though. :woot:

Overeem had that round, but he gets too cocky ALL the time.

9532679535_ae54680360_o.gif

He's more likely done with his career.

Anyone watching the fights tomorrow night? I just noticed that Bubba from TUF is fighting. And Gastelum got much leaner and dropped down to welterweight. I think he made the right choice and he'll have a good advantage in his wrestling since he'll be taking on much lighter guys.

Ryan Bader got over aggressive...

Jessmyn Duke has a structure of a supermodel. 5'11", pretty face. She took a different direction. Let's see how well she grows in TUF.
jessamyn.jpeg

Ummm....Alistair Overeem made $285,714 on his last fight(loss via KTFO).

Rhonda Rousey is a sore loser. She was crying and making complaints when her fighter lost in the first fight of the season against Tate. She's a drama queen. That's the downside of being undefeated.

Ronda is 0-2 in TUF. She'll be 0-3 next week. Lol.

I had Gustafsson winning by one round....

What a joke of a decision!!! This judges are getting beyond ridiculous how does anyone score that a 49 - 46 fight?!!

49-46 on Jones when he only did something significant on the 4th round is more than ridiculous. UFC is getting very terrible.

Back