Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Anyone watching this Hurricane Dorian? I can't believe it has been stalled out since earlier today.

Now they need to make ones thicker than 1”

I am lucky to have that most common filter size. Once I get my new house I want to try it out.

Anyone watching this Hurricane Dorian? I can't believe it has been stalled out since earlier today.

I am lucky to have that most common filter size. Once I get my new house I want to try it out.
you going to try one on your furnace?

they have all kinds of filters

not reusable/cleanable k&n. A merv 11 filter that is supposedly what the k&n filter is rated for, is around $30-40 at home depot for my furnace. I'd easily pay a premium for a cleanable filter. Even if it was $80-100+, it'd pay for itself in short time.

Well, the movers showed up today with my stuff and they already told me that stuff was missing...so you're already late and now stuff is missing? Thanks.....for absolutely nothing...hopefully it's nothing too important.

Well, the movers showed up today with my stuff and they already told me that stuff was missing...so you're already late and now stuff is missing? Thanks.....for absolutely nothing...hopefully it's nothing too important.
Sorry to here bro. Was it the military movers?

Back