Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Feeling better. 1100 instead of 0730 for work... guess were will set what the morning brings. I still got my fingers crossed that Bragg will be closed come the morning, but i dunno.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

All i worry about is the ASP. But Ft Bragg is reporting at 1100 still, so off to work i go. Didn't have the flu, just an upper repiratory infection. The funny party is i go to lunch at 1130, so we're prettily wont do anything until after lunch anyways, lol.

Not much snow down here in my neighborhood, how did you fare @mySIck ?

All i worry about is the ASP. But Ft Bragg is reporting at 1100 still, so off to work i go. Didn't have the flu, just an upper repiratory infection. The funny party is i go to lunch at 1130, so we're prettily wont do anything until after lunch anyways, lol.

Not much snow down here in my neighborhood, how did you fare @mySIck ?

We got a fair amount of snow here we were able to make a snowman. Even though we are so close to Fay it seems like we always get more snow on this side.

Morning!
Those Jordans I copped were FAKE AF replicas, but I was able to return them under the guise of being damaged, and found some real ones on Stock X for a little bit more.
I didn't know what Stock X was until I saw the commercial -- I think that's the only place I'll ever get sneaks from now on. It's cool!

We got a fair amount of snow here we were able to make a snowman. Even though we are so close to Fay it seems like we always get more snow on this side.

I'll never experience that here-- It's not fair!

giphy.gif

Just glad it's the weekend. Looking forward to warmer weather...and kicking this cold

Morning!
Those Jordans I copped were FAKE AF replicas, but I was able to return them under the guise of being damaged, and found some real ones on Stock X for a little bit more.
I didn't know what Stock X was until I saw the commercial -- I think that's the only place I'll ever get sneaks from now on. It's cool!

I'll never experience that here-- It's not fair!

giphy.gif

It was nice to see a little snow and maybe kill off some of these bugs.

Drove up to our local Dragon here, Mesquito Ridge. Hundreds of curves; a 25-mile stretch into the Tahoe National Forest before being closed to snow this time of year. No posted limit. Never any LEO, saw 2 other cars and 3 bikes all day. In other words, bliss.

HOWEVER. The super grippy surface is made from 3/4" asphalt. Brutal on tires. Question. Are my Bridgestone's coming unglued here? Notice the separation on the outside of the shoulder blocks, especially in the lower part of the image.

Attachments

• IMG_20200221_162312592_HDR.jpg
    IMG_20200221_162312592_HDR.jpg
    3.8 MB · Views: 12
Drone shot of the California Dragon (Mesquito Ridge) Next time will post vid. Here, take note of the short guard rail -- only one in 20 miles. There was also a geezer sighting, so old he needs to mainline NOS.
DJI_0027.JPG

DJI_0027.JPG

DJI_0012.JPG DJI_0027.JPG

Attachments

• DJI_0016.JPG
    DJI_0016.JPG
    4 MB · Views: 4
Back