Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

Morning! I've got training today, so I get to hopefully go home a little early. It's also raining-- which is nice, but having to scrub all of the gunk off tomorrow will be a pain.

Also! what's everyone's thoughts on the Tesla Cybertruck?

960x0.jpg

Morning! I've got training today, so I get to hopefully go home a little early. It's also raining-- which is nice, but having to scrub all of the gunk off tomorrow will be a pain.

960x0.jpg
Is it rust proof? In a gas motor version-it would sell. I bet its so pricy few will sell.

960x0.jpg
This has got to be a meme...it's horrendous!

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

truck 250 mile range- how does weight figure into this? I like the design just the electric part is a failure. Won't a v8 be much nicer!
Ford has nothing to worry about- as projected its all ready a failure.

@sunofwolf It's actually a hair under $40,000 for the base, and I think the fully decked out version is around $70,000. You can apparently order them now with a deposit of one Benjamin. They release in late 2022.

@bauer311 They let some of the press ride in it-- so it looks like we're stuck with this thing.

I don't hate the Cybertruck's design-- it's just... angular. Like it was designed for a Sega Saturn. Cracked me up when that window broke, though!

picked up a side gig back on the receiving docks over the holidays since I’m done with school and student teaching. Busiest weekend of the year for these guys so lots of overtime.

Oh.... build up that bank account :thumbsup:

@sunofwolf It's actually a hair under $40,000 for the base, and I think the fully decked out version is around $70,000. You can apparently order them now with a deposit of one Benjamin. They release in late 2022.

@bauer311 They let some of the press ride in it-- so it looks like we're stuck with this thing.

I don't hate the Cybertruck's design-- it's just... angular. Like it was designed for a Sega Saturn. Cracked me up when that window broke, though!
Tesla also made a fool out of themselves with that window breaking. make a good chicken coup

I got an interview at Lowe's Monday for a second job to make some extra cash. Working as an associate in the tool dept. It's close to my current job, so i can get over there pretty quick after work and make that money, but it's about as far from the house, so weekends will be a bit meh, but it'll pay off later.

I don't really want to, but there's some stuff i want to pay off/ get a project car, so guess i gotta work myself to death, lol

Black Friday deals killing me. Think I might get some b18 related stuff.
I don't really want to, but there's some stuff i want to pay off/ get a project car, so guess i gotta work myself to death, lol

Back