Mother Of All Whore Threads Non-VIP Edition v.1

I haven't -- but I have had fried Oreos.

The theme song is amazing. The full version by Str!x is on YouTube, too.
It certainly seems interesting, but i definitely go through spurts of initial d from beginning to end and midnight wangan. Both do a fair job of explaining the purpose of mods and how they tune the cars. And they're both pretty fun to watch.

Sent from my SM-G960U using Tapatalk

It certainly seems interesting, but i definitely go through spurts of initial d from beginning to end and midnight wangan. Both do a fair job of explaining the purpose of mods and how they tune the cars. And they're both pretty fun to watch.

I'm a big fan of Initial D and Wangan, too -- I agree that both do go into some good tuning theory. Where Initial D is drift/touge focused and Wangan is expressway focused, Mecha Doc is tuning-focused. Some of the info gets specific enough to where the steering wheel radius is mentioned. :)

i bought my house a year and a half ago, it came with appliances, all new. the fridge has a freezer ice maker that i havent been able to get working until yesterday. but its not working proper. super annoying.

i bought my house a year and a half ago, it came with appliances, all new. the fridge has a freezer ice maker that i havent been able to get working until yesterday. but its not working proper. super annoying.
If it was a new fridge there should have been a warranty that covered stuff like that. Any luck?

If it was a new fridge there should have been a warranty that covered stuff like that. Any luck?

Im sure there was or is. I don't have a receipt. I know where it was purchased, I just have to find the time to go and ask about it.

Anyone watched Hamilton’s pharmacopeia? Dude goes around the world trying different hallucinogenic s. Even if u don’t do that stuff watch it. Shows pretty interest.

Sunday Funday :woot:

Errands/chores done. Watching Foosball and probably game later. Gotta stop by my parents and drop off some stuff for them and my niece tho.

Just watching this embarrassing Panthers game. I see firing Ron Rivera this well didn't do them any good. In our defense, the Falcons always wash us.

It is wild weather here lately one day the low is 48 and the next day the high is 48. I don't know if I need shorts with a tshirt or pants and a hoodie.

Afternoon Everyone (except Sunofwolf :bananapoke: - whom I still have ignored :thumbsup:) :wave:

Busy day (almost over though). Co-worker is off today so I was covering his areas plus mine. Not bad definitely makes the day fly by.

Back